Other artist multichannel reissue sets using same book format as Jethro Tull and Marillion?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolkSDA

Subject pretty much asks the question. In the process of filling in the gaps of my Jethro Tull 40th anniversary sets, having come EXTREMELY late to the game, I discovered that the Marillion catalogue has also been reissued in a similar book format with remixed multichannel versions.

Are there any other artists that have received this same treatment (or that are forthcoming)?

Other than the PITA of getting the discs out of the [CENSORED] clip holders, I like the design of these packages overall.

Loreena Mckennitt's "The Visit" was released in a similar size and format. It's about 0.1 inches taller than the Jethro Tull editions, and includes 4 CD's + Blu-ray with Atmos, 5.1 and hi-res stereo versions.

Opeth's Deliverance & Damnation reissue (2 CD + 2 DVD) had this format as well. Here's a pic for comparison:

IMG_20240521_133125.jpg

Back