What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this damn thing that has a very different looking tracking number, the date doesn't match anything that I have notification of shipping. No clue what it is...nor do I know why it isn't moving. The USPS site says tracking numbers that start off like this one are international. If that's the case, I really have no idea what it is.....if it's really international, why would the shipping label originated in Griffith, Indiana...which is where the package is sitting supposedly.

1715183687624.png

Quadio bundle #4
Bursting Out - Tull
Bridge of Sighs - Robin Trower
Past, Present & Future - Al Stewart

Piano Man Japan Quad SACD
It has been sitting at CD Japan since preorder awaiting 2ch & mono Japan jazz SHM-SACD's which had been moved from early March to late May. ALL PAID FOR WEEKS AGO!!

WHAT ABOUT SANTANA Japan Quad SACD series??
1974 brought Greatest Hits, w/Alice Coltrane & Borboletta
Greatest Hits was a spring '74 Quad release, as was Santana (I) Quad. Have SQ's of all four & previous Santana/AC SACD.
I'm most anxious for Borboletta, which was a fall '74 release
Bought that SQ first day on the street!!

Life Is Anew:

The Doobies Rhino box (with shipping label already created)
Burgers/Hot Tuna
Summer Breeze/Seals and Crofts(Did you know that Dash Seals has a twin sister named Dot?)
Bridge of Sighs/Robin Trower
Sylva/Snarky Puppy
Human Lib/Howard Jones
Dream in Action/Howard Jones

Edit:

I totally forgot that I ordered the Queen Live Aid in Montreal video. Then this afternoon I received a shipping notice from ImportCD(duh!).

Last edited:
I have this damn thing that has a very different looking tracking number, the date doesn't match anything that I have notification of shipping. No clue what it is...nor do I know why it isn't moving. The USPS site says tracking numbers that start off like this one are international. If that's the case, I really have no idea what it is.....if it's really international, why would the shipping label originated in Griffith, Indiana...which is where the package is sitting supposedly.

View attachment 105282

It turned out to be an iphone case my wife had purchased... :rolleyes: :censored: :hi

Back