5.1 BD!! "Electric Lady Studios: A Jimi Hendrix Vision" 3CD/1BD box set (Experience Hendrix/Legacy) (3/25/2022)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I ordered this from bullmoose way back in the day. Don't think I ever cancelled it and have no idea if it's still an active order.

Fwiw I am also seeing a September delivery date via Amazon for the long ago made preorder CD order. I wonder if there will be any difference in release date for CD versus vinyl.

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 10-51-07 Order Details.png

I hope this is real! Part of me hopes it isn't just so those few people have a collector's item of all collector's items. Hope someone gets help ripping blueray discs.

I just did a wide search on Google, and found very little, mostly some stuff from the QQ here and a little from SHF etc.; but surprised this isn't causing more buzz out in the world.

Maybe Rock music really is dead!

All hail "Swifties" 😖

and yes, I finally got my Sept. Amazon email update also. Bolo for other web sites to offer up any info!

My long awaited box is also finally coming in September. I had to urgently change my address and payment as things have changed in 2 years. It is a mixed bag, some brilliant moments plus a lot of alternative mixes and takes. Very few actual genuine outtakes but I'm a Hendrix fanatic and I can't wait to have it on CD plus the surround disc

Was this title removed from Amazon? I don't see it listed. Anywhere else selling it, especially now that it finally looks like it's being released?
Apparently it's been removed from Amazon for any new orders.
And the anywhere else bit is what we are all trying to figure out; it's very quiet out there 🧐

Was this title removed from Amazon? I don't see it listed. Anywhere else selling it, especially now that it finally looks like it's being released?
Mate
Amazon are completely incompetent when it comes to listing new music. There have been so many stuff ups over the years that I have attempted to order from them to my home in Australia. There actually is an Australian Amazon which I have never ordered from due to the rediculous prices compared to the USA.
I'll just be happy to finally get my Hendrix box set in September

Mate
Amazon are completely incompetent when it comes to listing new music. There have been so many stuff ups over the years that I have attempted to order from them to my home in Australia. There actually is an Australian Amazon which I have never ordered from due to the rediculous prices compared to the USA.
I'll just be happy to finally get my Hendrix box set in September
Amazon here in the states has been a solid source for new releases, and I've even managed a few titles that were OOS elsewhere over the years. Sounds like it's an Amazon Australia issue (whatever that issue is), not an 'Amazon' issue. I was just hoping it had been relisted someplace on the site. Can't blame Amazon for pulling an item that was promised years ago and never stocked/manufactured.

Amazon here in the states has been a solid source for new releases, and I've even managed a few titles that were OOS elsewhere over the years. Sounds like it's an Amazon Australia issue (whatever that issue is), not an 'Amazon' issue. I was just hoping it had been relisted someplace on the site. Can't blame Amazon for pulling an item that was promised years ago and never stocked/manufactured.
Amazon for me ended when amazon UK decided to refuse to ship to Australia.

that release would have the highest priority on my to-buy-list. i periodically do researches and apparently a few real copies existed and obviusly sold out at the speed of light. i still struggle to understand the logic. well on the aussie ebay there's a copy for an impossible price if anyone is interested

Back