iPod Classic 5th generation 80 GB battery replacement

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Sooooo...
Since I still use my TWO, count them, two vintage (2006 and 2007, 30GB and 80GB respectively) to practice drums while pretending to play along the best of the best-hell, if I'm gonna bother I might as well throw myself off of the DEEP END...I THOUGHT I was making progress doing "Subdivisions" but, alas, I found some RockBand Stems and , OMG! one thing is to PLAY along and another is to ACTUALLY PLAY IT!...
OK, enough talk..so, I DID replace the battery on the 30 GB many moons ago, the 80GB was OK until a couple of weeks ago when I turned it on and it went "LOW BATTERY" right after charging so I knew it was the battery!

I was wondering if there were any hopes of finding a battery replacement online place, and of all the ones I found I went for THIS ONE...

So, I JUST replaced the battery, which is a pain in the arse, but , alas, I plugged it in and it looks like it WORKS.. well, I have to let it charge first but I will report back...

Sooooo...
Since I still use my TWO, count them, two vintage (2006 and 2007, 30GB and 80GB respectively) to practice drums while pretending to play along the best of the best-hell, if I'm gonna bother I might as well throw myself off of the DEEP END...I THOUGHT I was making progress doing "Subdivisions" but, alas, I found some RockBand Stems and , OMG! one thing is to PLAY along and another is to ACTUALLY PLAY IT!...
OK, enough talk..so, I DID replace the battery on the 30 GB many moons ago, the 80GB was OK until a couple of weeks ago when I turned it on and it went "LOW BATTERY" right after charging so I knew it was the battery!

I was wondering if there were any hopes of finding a battery replacement online place, and of all the ones I found I went for THIS ONE...

So, I JUST replaced the battery, which is a pain in the arse, but , alas, I plugged it in and it looks like it WORKS.. well, I have to let it charge first but I will report back...
looks like I had better luck than with my Shitbettah stylus

I just replaced the battery of my Samsung Gear S3 stooopid watch and the operation seems to have been a success. Neither batteries plus or any of the phone repair places would do it. It actually was pretty easy. I did wear my surgical magnification goggles.

Back