Mark Knopfler's Guitar Heroes "Going Home" charity release (Dolby Atmos mix out via streaming, deluxe CD/BD-A, and lossless download)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone in Germany/EU receive the item yet? Tracking of my shipment is not clear, maybe it got stuck at customs?

Not yet, mine got out of UK on the 13th and since then I got no updates. It must be stuck in transit, but it didn't reach customs yet (I'm in Spain)

Tracking for my shipment is inconclusive, shows „delivered“ and also „held by customs“. Shop is IOSS registered so that looks like a bad sign to me. I would be very unhappy is the parcel would be lost as this is not available anywhere anymore.

Tracking for my shipment is inconclusive, shows „delivered“ and also „held by customs“. Shop is IOSS registered so that looks like a bad sign to me. I would be very unhappy is the parcel would be lost as this is not available anywhere anymore.
What are you tracking it with? I've found that with One Deep River, DHL is still showing the original shipment as "being prepared for further transport" but Royal Mail has more tracking saying that it was sent back to SDE (as predicted).

There's also https://parcelsapp.com/de which collates info from different couriers, quite helpful for cases like this.

Thanks for the advice! I tried all tracking tools but none of them shows more information. I opened now a research case, that's the only option left at this point I'm afraid.

It’s(finally here , and it’s real!).. will listen tonight , although I have heard the streaming version in Apple 🍎 music.. can’t wait 😛

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpeg
    IMG_0264.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0265.jpeg
    IMG_0265.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
So Happy that IAA was able to sell this in Dolby Atmos, I just assumed I would never own it.
IAA SITE for DOWNLOAD
The first very cool thing is if you look at the link above, you can see all the faces better than any publication I have seen before, except for the 7 on top, seagull and statue included..
Also when purchasing the download you get a with and without video. I watched/listened to the video, previously I watched on Youtube but with this I could clearly understand better the players while listening.
Great purchase. 24bit/48Khz MKV File, DR 14.

Mark_Knopflers_Guitar_Heroes_Going_Home_UK_credit_Sir_Peter_Blake1080_5231d285e6 (1).jpg

"In addition to the hi-res 48-khz/24-bit Dolby TrueHD/Atmos audio, the digital download also includes a custom video animation identifying each guitarist's contribution. The net result is a full audio-visual immersive experience comparable to that of Blu-Ray, but without the disc itself."

Isn't it even more in this case? AFAIK the video wasn't ready until after the Blu-Ray was already produced, no?

Ok. I'm taking the plunge on my first IAA purchase.... I saw that video online weeks ago. It's awesome.

Isn't it even more in this case? AFAIK the video wasn't ready until after the Blu-Ray was already produced, no?
That's what I read as well. Wow, unless they release an updated disc with video, this download is better than the disc, content wise. You go @sjcorne and IAA. :SB

Pretty painless process. Made a .cue file for it. Played it through Kodi at a low level. Sounds very good. It does need a cover art pic though, thanks @marpow .

It is a hypnotic piece of music. I'm amazed how well all those artists blended together.

Bravo

Pretty painless process. Made a .cue file for it. Played it through Kodi at a low level. Sounds very good. It does need a cover art pic though, thanks @marpow .

It is a hypnotic piece of music. I'm amazed how well all those artists blended together.

Bravo
Can you right click on my album cover post 113, Save As, put it in your desktop or downloads and then paste it into your files.
Should be just that simple.

Back