• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

***SOLD*** Bonnie Raitt - Nick of Time DVD-A

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G E

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Bonnie Raitt - Nick of Time

This is an an Advanced Resolution DVD-A disk for Surround and Stereo. Also plays DTS and DVD video. From my personal collection. No smoke.

Disc is NM, insert NM, jewel case is VG++ the back card is NOT wavy, there is a one inch scratch or crack at the top right of the front of case. This is a fun and great sounding disc and does not appear for sale very often. There is one on Discogs (sealed) for $130.

$89 + shipping. ($5 media mail or $8 priority mail with full insurance, CONUS HI and Alaska ask). PayPal. US Sales only.

BR_front.jpg
BR_inside.jpg
BR_nack.jpg

Last edited:
$75 + shipping. ($5 media mail or $8 priority mail with full insurance, CONUS HI and Alaska ask). PayPal. US Sales only.

Considering how popular a recording this was, I'm very surprised how few copies of this are in the current marketplace.
Is it scarcity of the DVDA or are people just not selling their copies?

I recall reading somewhere it was one of the last DVD-a's Capitol or whomever released, and not that many produced. Who knows? It's a great sounding disc and they don't often turn up for sale.

Back