• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lori Lieberman - Bricks Against The Glass Blu-ray Audio for sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grill

800 Club - QQ All-Star
For European QQ members
Used - like new
€60 including shipping
PayPal

Oh how I LOVE this disc..!! The surround mix is so nice.. I'm sure someone will snap it up, it's a hard one to find and well worth it imho.

+1 :) This is my second copy so I can part with it with ease :sun .

Have these gone up in value for some odd reason?

$29.98

That's about the only place that has any....and you will pay $10.50 for shipping if you don't reach the free shipping amount...it was a limited distribution...none at elusive disc or amazon and none at Bullmoose HERE

They should have listened to Adam...it's an excellent disc...

European QQ member offering to other European QQ members only.. no import duty and no expensive international shipping.. I guess are two contributing factors..?

That's about the only place that has any....and you will pay $10.50 for shipping if you don't reach the free shipping amount...it was a limited distribution...none at elusive disc or amazon and none at Bullmoose HERE

They should have listened to Adam...it's an excellent disc...

Thanks! :eek:
(I do try my best to get the word out here as soon as I find something interesting that hasn't been mentioned before or has disappeared off the radar in the years since it was first released.. but it's been nigh on impossible lately.. case in point 2 x Azul Y Negro surround discs, readily available right now at very reasonable cost from one source only as far as I can see, the various Amazon's, eBay, etc are no good for those titles.. but I'd rather test the discs out first, they may be fantastic with the best 5.1 mixes of all time but they may just be a load of tosh and not worth the hassle! I hope to get to play them next week.).
Yours,
Fred "Taking Two For The Team" Blue :)

I recommend this one too!!

In fact, you made me put it on now.... :eek:

Folks, thanks for your comments. I won't be unhappy if I can't sell my second copy at all or if I should sell it for €50 :) .

Back