• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What titles are you looking for?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
So. I've been debating this for quite some time. I have sold titles on ebay, and I'd say I find the experience rather frustrating.

I am seriously thinking about unloading several, if not a lot of titles I own. I would say I am looking to be quite fair, but not looking to give them away either.

Rather than list what I'm thinking, I guess I am asking some members who are either just getting started, or maybe members who are trying to catch up.....

Are you looking for titles? What are they? I might have them....and I might sell them. I prefer PM's...I think.

Ugh....I know, I know. This is unorthodox, but I don't want to get into a back and forth war with multiple members.

That all said, I guess nothing wrong with stating what you're looking for in the thread. OK. GO! :)

A few I'm still looking for:

O'Jays - Ship Ahoy
Isley Brothers - 3+3
Marillion - Misplaced Childhood
Jethro Tull - Passion Play, Benefit
Foreigner - 4
Bryan Ferry - Boys & Girls, Frantic
Porcupine Tree - Deadwing

Here are a few

Doobie Bros. - The Captain & Me
David Bowie - Stage
David Bowie - Young Americans
Jethro Tull - Stand Up
Billy Cobham - Spectrum (SACD)
Grateful Dead - Workingman's Dead
Derek & The Dominoes - Layla (Elliot Scheiner mix)

However I live in Canada😢

So. I've been debating this for quite some time. I have sold titles on ebay, and I'd say I find the experience rather frustrating.

I am seriously thinking about unloading several, if not a lot of titles I own. I would say I am looking to be quite fair, but not looking to give them away either.

Rather than list what I'm thinking, I guess I am asking some members who are either just getting started, or maybe members who are trying to catch up.....

Are you looking for titles? What are they? I might have them....and I might sell them. I prefer PM's...I think.

Ugh....I know, I know. This is unorthodox, but I don't want to get into a back and forth war with multiple members.

That all said, I guess nothing wrong with stating what you're looking for in the thread. OK. GO! :)

I think you should establish some geographic boundaries....is it only the US...or anywhere....

Ones that have not been named yet:

Blue Oyster Cult - Agents SACD
David Bowie - Heathen SACD
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Rage Hard SACD
Eric Johnson - Ah Via Musicom [dvd-a]
Mostly Autumn - Passengers SACD
Prism – Prism SACD
Bach/E Power Biggs - The Four Great Toccatas and Fugues [SACD]
Krauss, Alison - New Favorite [SACD]
Big Big Train - Stone & Steel
Jean Michel Jarre - In China DVD
King Crimson concert CD/Blu-ray, Live In Takamatsu

I have trade options.

Last edited:
The odds that folks will have this seem low, but I'll ask - looking for a copy of this at non-premium prices - 2x SACD from 2006.

41SC-nuyVlL.jpg

Back