Eric Clapton 2023 Cross Roads Tickets On Sale Now!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WozzaDog

ERIC CLAPTON’S CROSSROADS GUITAR FESTIVAL 2023

Crossroads Guitar Festival

The Festival, which has become legendary in its own right for hosting performances and impromptu collaborations from the world’s most renowned guitar players, will take place over two nights on September 23rd and 24th at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, CA. Clapton will gather the past, present and future of guitar music onto one stage for an unparalleled musical event.​
Tickets to the Festival are on sale now via Ticketmaster. Please note that each day will be sold as its own ticket and there will not be 2-day passes.​

ERIC CLAPTON’S CROSSROADS GUITAR FESTIVAL 2023

Crossroads Guitar Festival

The Festival, which has become legendary in its own right for hosting performances and impromptu collaborations from the world’s most renowned guitar players, will take place over two nights on September 23rd and 24th at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, CA. Clapton will gather the past, present and future of guitar music onto one stage for an unparalleled musical event.​
Tickets to the Festival are on sale now via Ticketmaster. Please note that each day will be sold as its own ticket and there will not be 2-day passes.​
I always enjoy these when the blu-rays are inevitably released. Sad about no Jeff Beck though obviously. I am sure the tributes will be flowing.

I always enjoy these when the blu-rays are inevitably released. Sad about no Jeff Beck though obviously. I am sure the tributes will be flowing.
Me too! I wish I was travelling to London to see the Jeff Beck Tribute concert.

In fact I am between services and listening to the .flac recording of the recent release of "Eric Clapton and Guests" likely from a couple of years. I enjoy watching them on TV also. I heard Clapton wasn't well so I am delighted that he will be playing again this year! Arizona is a long was to Chicago or I would think of going myself. Blessings to all!

In no way can I stand/sit for hours to listen to even great live performances these days, but I hope as in previous festivals there will be good blu ray's released.
There is nothing, not anything, to compare with the artists that Clapton brings together for these festivals. I especially love the performances by the old Blues artists, counterpointed with Country, Jazz and Rock artists, semi obscure and well known.

This could be the last one we'll ever see, folks. I heartily recommend that all who can attend the live performances do so. I think these jams are easily the best thing Clapton has ever done, his own music aside.

Back