Exploring Billboard for Quadraphonic Information

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the QS and SQ records for jukebox DynaQuad place content near CB so that the Hafler circuit would have something to route to the surround speakers?
They were the same as the regular album releases. There are threads here about them. The ABC "PRO" series were mini LPs. usually containing four selections from the full length "Command" LP. CBS had some mini SQ LP's as well.

The single 45 releases were less common. I have few in my Discogs want list.

Ahhh...The good ol' Dave Hafler circuit! Still using it after all these years, since 1972.
Using 2.0 amps, and home built subwoofers (with passive radiators,) subwoofer amp from Amazon for 15 bucks. Using the same setup on my 2 home theaters. While stationed overseas, I did buy a Sansui QRX3500. But I didn't notice any difference. So I sold it and started building my own surround sound systems utilizing the Dave Hafler circuit, and home built spkrs. Works for me!👍(Just a poor military veteran living in the Republic of Panama)

Back