• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOUND!! Ogre - The Last Neanderthal (DVD-A) is still in production!! They just have a really hard to find website / product library...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rango

QQ Supporter
I'm hoping to be able to secure the quad DVD-A of Ogre's The Last Neanderthal direct from the company that produces it.

The link in the QuadraphonicQuad forum, rating thread for Last Neanderthal is defunct and points to a page that offers the domain name for purchase...

...however you can avail yourself of a copy direct from the manufacturer here: Quadro-Surroundsound-Musicproduction

I'm currently exchanging emails to purchase quad mixes of The Last Neanderthal, Plague of the Planet (which is sold out at the site but which they've told me is about to get a reprint) and...

...this little gem!! The Crossover Quintet - Easy Classic / Classic Surround (I really like chamber music)

Samples here:
https://www.surround-musik.de/english/music-samples.html Check out 'Palladio'

P.S. I probably should say that I'm not affiliated with surround-musik.de, I'm just super-stoked to have found these albums.

Last edited:
Thanks for this info...I had no idea that there are plans to reprint Plague of the Planet. Maybe I should reach out to them to get more details about this. It would be nice for the band to know!

Unfortunately, we are down to our own personal copies; otherwise, I could have helped you get a copy!

Thanks for this info...I had no idea that there are plans to reprint Plague of the Planet. Maybe I should reach out to them to get more details about this. It would be nice for the band to know!

Unfortunately, we are down to our own personal copies; otherwise, I could have helped you get a copy!
That's okay, don't worry, I'm just happy to have found it still in production.

I think you guys are amazing; I love The Last Neanderthal. I've never been able to say that I've got a favourite album, because, for me, it's like trying to say what my favourite song is...?...it changes all the time and depends on what mood I'm in...?...but now I can point to Last Neanderthal and say: That's it; that's my favourite album.

I don't know why, it just hits me on so many levels, I love it. I'm going to be buying the regular (non quad) version for friends and family members. ;0) (y)

Also, yeah...apparently plans for a reprint. X0)

(I PM'd you about it.)

That's okay, don't worry, I'm just happy to have found it still in production.

I think you guys are amazing; I love The Last Neanderthal. I've never been able to say that I've got a favourite album, because, for me, it's like trying to say what my favourite song is...?...it changes all the time and depends on what mood I'm in...?...but now I can point to Last Neanderthal and say: That's it; that's my favourite album.

I don't know why, it just hits me on so many levels, I love it. I'm going to be buying the regular (non quad) version for friends and family members. ;0) (y)

Also, yeah...apparently plans for a reprint. X0)

(I PM'd you about it.)
Wow...Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you dig the album so much - it means a lot!

Back