• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Dig-Boz Scaggs DVD-A/CD $50 shipped CONUS

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhw59

400 Club - QQ All-Star
CD and DVD-A are separate discs. Everything VG+ conservatively graded. Paypal friends and family or Venmo from bank account. If you don't use these, pm me and we'll work something out. Plenty of ++ feedback on Hoffman under jhw59. All my non sealed items are guaranteed. Post and pm me please. Here exclusively before listed elsewhere. Thanks for Looking!!

this one is a freaking CLASSIC and it seems all of the QQ folks have got it, go to Discogs and charge more and I am sure it will sell...

Would love to have a copy of this one but even though I'm sure it's fair $45 is too high for me at the moment.

EDIT: Just noticed that included shipping + tax... Hmmm.....

Last edited:
Would love to have a copy of this one but even though I'm sure it's fair $45 is too high for me at the moment.

EDIT: Just noticed that included shipping + tax... Hmmm.....
Itā€™s a must have title IMO (Elliot Scheiner mix); sorry about that, but you were probably warned about your wallet hating this hobby when you first joined in here šŸ˜¬

Last edited:
Back