• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Lafayette, Pioneer, Marantz Quad Items

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DingusBoy

Ladies & Gentlemen:

I have too much stuff and need to move it out, Everything works and is in good cosmetic shape. Pictures available upon request.

Prices (in some cases) are a best guess, if something is way off and you are interested at a price that is fair to both of us let me know. I'm very active on AudioKarma and treat people/buyers with respect.

So, here is what I have:

Lafayette LA-975 quad integrated amp: $115
Marantz CD-400 CD-4: $125
Pioneer QX-800A (rerfinished, very pretty) $85
Pioneer QL-600A integrated (4 power meters) $90
Lafayette CD-4 $85
Lafayette QD-4 $25

I also have a number of stero items including a Yamaha Cr-2040, Marantz 550, Eico Tuner, Dyanco Pat-4 preamp, Marantz 2215, Pioneer SX-525, turntables, and tons of various tubes.

Email or PM me if intererested. If you have questions, feel free to post them here and I'll do my best to answer for everyone.

Thanks,

Brad

Actually it's a four channel integrated amp. 4 VU meters etc. I can post some good pics if you are interested.

Thanks,

Brad

Q-Eight said:
Is the Pioneer QX-800A the 4 channel power amp? I might be interested in one of those :)

Brad,

If you have pics of the pioneers and the lafayette, i would be interested in seeing them. You can e mail them to my personal e mail if you'd like .

Thanks,
Len

DingusBoy said:
Ladies & Gentlemen:

I have too much stuff and need to move it out, Everything works and is in good cosmetic shape. Pictures available upon request.

Prices (in some cases) are a best guess, if something is way off and you are interested at a price that is fair to both of us let me know. I'm very active on AudioKarma and treat people/buyers with respect.

So, here is what I have:

Lafayette LA-975 quad integrated amp: $115
Marantz CD-400 CD-4: $125
Pioneer QX-800A (rerfinished, very pretty) $85
Pioneer QL-600A integrated (4 power meters) $90
Lafayette CD-4 $85
Lafayette QD-4 $25

I also have a number of stero items including a Yamaha Cr-2040, Marantz 550, Eico Tuner, Dyanco Pat-4 preamp, Marantz 2215, Pioneer SX-525, turntables, and tons of various tubes.

Email or PM me if intererested. If you have questions, feel free to post them here and I'll do my best to answer for everyone.

Thanks,

Brad

the lafayette 975...sorry , should have been more specific...(it's morning ya know

carlane3 said:
Brad,

If you have pics of the pioneers and the lafayette, i would be interested in seeing them. You can e mail them to my personal e mail if you'd like .

Thanks,
Len

Back