• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Zektor HDS4.1-BLK

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manderson902

Hello,

I found this site via Google and it seemed like these particular units are still useful for the folks here.
So I would like to see that this get's a good home where somebody can still make good use of it.

I purchased this unit new in June of 2007 and used it for a few years as a component video switcher.
After that it just went back into it's box and has been sitting in my closet ever since.

I'm not really sure what a fair price is for this unit so feel free to reach out to me if interested.
Maybe $150 + shipping???
It will ship in the original Zektor box (21 x 10 x 6.5) with the original packaging materials.
I'm located in US, Oregon (97333) if that helps estimate shipping costs.

Here are a couple of pictures:

IMG_3215.jpeg

IMG_3218.jpeg

IMG_3220.jpeg

Just thought I should bump this as I see this being a really sweet deal. I already have this model Zektor & it can be a real problem solver. Hook up that Surround Master, CD-4 box, Q4 R2R, whatever & funnel it into one MCH input on your AVR or quad receiver. Good price, original boxes, looks new. I hope someone here on QQ takes advantage of this.

Well...I just PM'd @manderson902. I didn't think it could be used with a remote...but I read a single paragraph further in the manual and apparently you can program any remote. Nice. If it is still available, I really shouldn't have...I've bought too much recently...but I couldn't resist the "sweet deal" that @Sonik Wiz through out there! 😵‍💫

Back