Headphones

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obbop

600 Club - QQ All-Star
Since 2002/2003
Already mentioned here? Ran across this while surfing:

Features
THANKO presents all new 2004 5D10000B 5D1 USB Headphone features a high quality headphone with surround speakers. THANKO 5D1 USB Headphone can be a normal headphone while you listen to your music. It can also pop-out 2 more speakers at the front and 2 more at the back, so you have total of 6 speakers creating surround sound when you watch a movie on your computer. It comes with a special remote just for the headphone with the functions of surround effect, mute, and volume.

http://www.audiocubes.com/product_info.php?ref=8&products_id=961&affiliate_banner_id=1

Scripting turned off thus unable to insert gifs so...............

Envisualize a dancing banana right there ----------> X

Obbop said:
Already mentioned here? Ran across this while surfing:

Features
THANKO presents all new 2004 5D10000B 5D1 USB Headphone features a high quality headphone with surround speakers. THANKO 5D1 USB Headphone can be a normal headphone while you listen to your music. It can also pop-out 2 more speakers at the front and 2 more at the back, so you have total of 6 speakers creating surround sound when you watch a movie on your computer. It comes with a special remote just for the headphone with the functions of surround effect, mute, and volume.

http://www.audiocubes.com/product_info.php?ref=8&products_id=961&affiliate_banner_id=1

Scripting turned off thus unable to insert gifs so...............

Envisualize a dancing banana right there ----------> X

Interesting. I haven't seen this one yet. I can't see in the pciture where there's a "standard" headphone jack for non computer-audio listening, let alone three to cover all channels.

The specs do mention "3.5mm ear phone cable use 3", which I'm not sure what that means. Anyone tried this one yet?...I'd like to use this for some non-computer uses...

Back