Hello QQ members

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 15634

QQ Supporter
Hello fellow QQ Members

Borrowing from Austin Powers, “Allow myself to introduce myself.” My name is Dave, I’m 75 years young (am I the oldest?), from Mulino, Oregon, born and raised in Campbell, CA migrated to Santa Cruz, Ben Lomand, Bolder Creek, Scotts Valler, Aptos where I lived from 1967-1976 when I moved to Oregon. A music and movie lover/collector with eclectic taste. Favorite Album: Love / Forever Changes - Favorite Movie: It’s A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

Discoverd QQ a couple of years ago and joined. Been lurking and figured it was time to join. So nice to find so many like minded people in the same place. Looking forward to learning how to navigate the site. Great to be here!!!

Home Theater Equipment - LivingMarantz SR7012 AV Receiver
LG OLED55C9 4K UHD Smart TV
OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu ray
JVC HM-DH30000U D-VHS VCRSony CD Recorder RCD-W2000ES
Sony PS-LX520 turntable
Sony TC-WR99ES dual cassette
2 Klipsch Synergy Series 12” 300-Watt Subwoofer 12HG
2 Klipdch RP-600M - front right, front left
2 Klipsch RS-41 speakers - right rear, left rear ceiling mount
4 Klipsch RP-140 SA Dolby Atmos speakers - ceiling mount
1 Klipsch RP-500C - center speaker

LP to CD Ripping Tools
Mac Pro (2013) OS 10.14.6
ION USB Turntable
Harman/Kardon Soundsticks III
Sennheiser PXC 450 noise cancelling headphones
Software: Peak LE 7, Soundsoap 4.1.0, Toast 10 Titanium, Discus 428

Downstairs - Retro Room
Kenwood KM-Z1 150 Watt
Kenwood KC-C1 Controller
LG OLED55E6P 4K UHD 3D Smart TV
1 M&K V-1B subwoofer
2 M&K S-1B satellites - front
1 M&K S-125C center speaker
2 Klipsch RS-41 speakers - rear
OPPO BDP-93
Pioneer DVL-91 DVD/LD Player
Sony CD Recorder RCD-W2000ES
Technics Turntable SL-L20
JVC Cassette Player KD-D50

Hope I did this right.

I love It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World!! I love the scene with the car keys where Ethel Merman surreptitiously sings her counter threat.

I love It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World!! I love the scene with the car keys where Ethel Merman surreptitiously sings her counter threat.
Hey Gene, Great scene! I saw this movie in newly built Century 21 Cinema just down the street from the Winchester Mystery House. Just about every comedian in hollywood at the time was in this movie.

Well, I’m also 75, so we’re pretty close in age, but that’s not one of the important parameters! Nice set of gear you’ve got there, some of it gives me envy.

You already know we’re hazardous to your (financial) health, so try to stay sane when browsing these pages. I know I’ve failed in that goal several times.

Well, I’m also 75, so we’re pretty close in age, but that’s not one of the important parameters! Nice set of gear you’ve got there, some of it gives me envy.

Ah, another vintage member!

You already know we’re hazardous to your (financial) health, so try to stay sane when browsing these pages. I know I’ve failed in that goal several times.
Oh do I hear that! I had my first surround music experience a couple of years ago and immediately became a profound surround junkie. I went looking to find out what titles I'd missed out on, I found QQ. My financial health was definitely affected! I discovered learned about the Surround Master and had to have one. In addition I've purchase many surround titles. I've been collecting since shortly after birth and my BETTER half knows how much joy it brings me and rarely lifts an eyebrow, I'm a lucky guy.

Back