Manuals For Sale Site

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LB-V

500 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Anybody that might be looking for a manual for a piece of their equipment, might take a look at this site:

http://www.analogalley.com/index.htm

It indicates that he is closing shop and will be possibly throwing out all of the manuals he has on file soon (which would seem to be a great many), if he has not already. He also indicates a few Quad albums are for sale also. I wrote him tonight for some pricing. See what happens.

Anyway, FYI.

Happy Quadidays! :eek:

He has a lot of stuff. Sansui QRX's and everything.

Thanks LB-V and Jon!

I have been looking for the Akai GX-400D companion service manual for my GX-400D-SS for over a year now. I even bought a couple that claimed to be the GX-400D or GX-400D-Pro SM, only to find they were the 4 page schematics only. Bob at AnalogAlley had it: A 102 page high quality digital copy that he scanned himself. :banana:

He implies through his email that he may be getting financing for a location to store his manuals after all; so is back in business for now. Still, a fine place to go for high quality digital manuals.

- Ben

I just dropped John a line more or less along the lines of "if it don't kill ya, it'll make ya stronger". Having dealt wit guvmint nitwits myself, the funs probably just starting but I'll keep an eye on the site.

Thanx and a tip o'the hat for the link.

Back