• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Marillion signed prints

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madscot

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Hi guys,

I am selling off some items so that I can afford the upcoming Camel - Air born box set. I have a few things on ebay and am thinking about selling my six signed Marillion prints that came with the EMI deluxe sets. I cannot find a price as i’ve never seen any of these for sale anywhere, I don’t want to start too low or too high so am looking for advice on how to price these individually or as a set.

Has anyone any idea what they could be worth?

IMG_7276.jpeg

Link to the prints

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/25606915...znu7FVMSiC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Last edited:
The only surefire way to determine what something is worth is to put it up for auction. After all, "worth" means whatever someone is willing to pay. I suggest you start by officially declaring them for sale right here, and see what, if any, responses you get. You can also offer them on the steve hoffman forums, and finally ebay if necessary. That's what I'd do.

Okay then, anyone in the UK willing to make me an offer I cant refuse for these?

Back