• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Muse The Resistance Boxset 5.1 DVD 1007 out of 5000

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChrsitopherLees, I'll see if I can change it.

chuckftp..sadly it is very true and it's not my fault that the Euro /Dollar is so off (it is getting better and on the other hand it was the other way around a few years back)...and Correos just hiked the fees ridiculously this year!!! I wish that I could forego some of the shipping costs but the delivery confirmation is a very small amount compared to the shipping rate...

JohnSvensson....you made me laugh because I know you are ABSOLUTELY correct...funnily enough my wife FOUND a job (a MIRACLE in Spain!!!), but I have been without one since Feb 2009 , the unemployment checks ran out last month and we're "running on empty"(thanks, mr. wife beater, jackson brown)...I have already unloaded a few DVDs and SACDs, so this is next, and let's not mention the totally restored 1972 LesPaul Deluxe goldtop, or the 1984 Brazilian ironwood Chapman Stick , or the custom made Wide 5 string Gecko Warmoth Bass (and so on)...it's very frustrating and depressing to get rid of your stuff...sigh...but I have only had TWO interviews in all this time and I have signed myself up for 50+ jobs every week..things are THAT BAD here in Spain...

I basically have one month to find ANY job before we're kicked out of the house.
Not cool ..huh?
Anyway...like Freddie Prize used to joke .."eess no my joooobb!"...
Cheers y'all...

i'd like to bid, but for people in Australia ebay says...
The seller doesn't ship to the country where your primary shipping address is located

I just went to the auction and I did not ever exclude Australia from the list (which was bizarre when you told me , so what I did was to exclude Oceeania except for Australia, New Zealand or French Polynesia (my honeymoon :) I got a KILLER surround one hour recording 48/24 of a Tahaá islet at noon with with small waves splashing Lf Rf Lr & Rr...a trip!).
if it dont work send me an ebay mail and I'm sure we'll work it out...

I would love to have this for my young son. This music has meant a great deal to him and it would be a wonderful gift. However, I don't want to deal with eBay and I do want you to get top dollar. I am not rich enough to even be considering this! If by some fluke it does not sell, contact me and we'll negotiate.:p Sigh...
Sincerest best wishes for a quick and profitable sale!!!

I just went to the auction and I did not ever exclude Australia from the list (which was bizarre when you told me , so what I did was to exclude Oceeania except for Australia, New Zealand or French Polynesia (my honeymoon :) I got a KILLER surround one hour recording 48/24 of a Tahaá islet at noon with with small waves splashing Lf Rf Lr & Rr...a trip!).
if it dont work send me an ebay mail and I'm sure we'll work it out...

The only thing I could do was "Add another service" and put in "THe rest of the world!-I really have to find out how the hell it got to that...I'll get to the bottom of this...

Bump cuz you're a great guy and I wish you well. I have number #2708 or something similar. Great album.. too bad it's not in DVD-A or SACD but the DTS DVD sounds great!

A lot of sellers on eBay don't know if they have the limited box set or the regular box set. The only difference is that the limited is numbered 1-5300 or so and it contains the 5.1 DTS-DVD. Kap'n krunch definitely has the limited box set.

Back