Rip or extract dts audio to mp3

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yesduhh

Hello, I am wondering if someone can help me extract or rip the audio files off of this disk that I’ve had for like 15 years. I would like to put the audio files as mp3 for example. I do not have a dvd player or drive but of course I could probably get one, or optical drive that could hook to my laptop. It’s been a long time since I’ve messed with this kind of stuff, and I would like to have the advice of people who can give me a quick way to get this done. I do not need separate audio tracks for the different channels but that might be very interesting as well, because basically, I want these music files to play along with with my saxophone, but a more everyday or popular format than DTS. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Eric
DE853932-3C72-4AEB-8B60-45C2C552B6D1.jpeg
6D7C774B-B941-4ACB-A232-77215126D725.jpeg
D2D7FB5B-B8CC-4CE1-B495-98429F101D4F.jpeg

... I do not have a dvd player or drive but of course I could probably get one, or optical drive that could hook to my laptop. It’s been a long time since I’ve messed with this kind of stuff, and I would like to have the advice of people who can give me a quick way to get this done...
You'll definitely need to get yourself a (DVD or Blu-ray) optical disc drive. There are plenty of external USB connected models to chose from. Provided your laptop can provide the necessary power via its USB port, something like this will be fine: -

61v0X78US-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

You'll definitely need to get yourself a (DVD or Blu-ray) optical disc drive. There are plenty of external USB connected models to chose from. Provided your laptop can provide the necessary power via its USB port, something like this will be fine: -

61v0X78US-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Thank you for the recommendation, cheers!

Back