• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sansui PCBs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcsten

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Since 2002/2003
Well, some of you may remember that I bought a QRX 6001 off of ebay at the end of last year. The problem is that it came doa. The seller, being a disreputable thief, swore it worked great when shipped and suggested I file a claim with UPS. Of course, there was no apparent damage. The problem is that it works great in 2 channel mode and in cd-4, but when driven through the decoder boards, it squeals, and generally sounds awful. I pulled the pcbs out and shipped them off to Quad Bob. He's really a wonder and in no time I had the boards back, recapped and recalibrated. Unfortunately, that's not where the problem was, so it stilll doesn't work. At this point, I am willing to get rid of the thing, and really the most valuable part is the two rehabbed boards. If anyone is interested in just the boards, that's fine, or the whole receiver, that's fine too. Anyone with any interest, get ahold of me. The boaards will plug right in any X001 receiver, or QSD 1 or 2.
Marc
[email protected]

Marc have Bob do the rest of the unit. My QRX-777 is in the final stage now just about burn in time for it. I can't wait to get it!!!

Dave

Back