Sansui qrx-999 brochure photos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
This was an old thread from the old QQ EZBoard forum. A member "dug it up", and the old links are long gone, but I rescanned the entire brochure and you can now find it further down in this thread.

ORIGINAL POST

Here are 3 large pictures from the sales brochure. I am going to leave these up for a few weeks. If you want to copy them, get them now. They are jpegs, around 120K each.

link deleted

link deleted

link deleted

I still say I've read everything. How come there are no ads or reviews. Could this only be bought in the far East. thanks again for sharing! mark

These pictures are still here! I am pulling them down next week, so grab them while you can if you are interested................

Wow. Old post. I think I still have them on my main PC. I'll check next time I boot 'er up. (On my laptop right now)

Would be very fine Jon. I own the the silver one - QRX 9001 and I am also fan of old Sansui receivers in general.
Peter

OK, here are some scans for posterity, all 8 pages of the brochure (in a few posts):

Attachments

• Brochure Page 1.jpg
    Brochure Page 1.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 248
  • Brochure Page 2.jpg
    Brochure Page 2.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 258
  • Brochure Page 3.jpg
    Brochure Page 3.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 244
continued.......................

Attachments