• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade; 'Up' SACD for 'Black & White Night' DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filper

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I will trade Peter Gabriel's 'Up' Surround SACD sealed for Roy Orbison's 'Black & White Night' DVD sealed.

'Up' has a hairline crack on the lid. The mark in the spine is a cellophane fold.

Attachments

• Up Front s.jpg
    Up Front s.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Up Back s.jpg
    Up Back s.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Black dvd.jpg
    Black dvd.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 142
Actually, 'Up' is up again for AC/DC 'Live At Donington' on BluRay sealed.

'tiggers' and I settled an 'old' deal for something else. :)

I'm surprised there are no takers.

An OOP M/C SACD for an off-the-shelf Blu ?

I thought it was a good deal.

Hi Chris,

The Best Buy's I've obtained at least 30 or 40 keepers or traders from are now pulling stock.

I noticed about three weeks ago a few stores with no HiRes section left which had 'bounty' a few months before.

I almost pooped by drawers when my I saw that my local BB had pulled the HiRes stock in the last two weeks.

'tiggers' wife was up here on vacation a few weeks ago and was scoping some titles for him, and all of the leads I had given him were dry.

Done deal... the end of an era. :(

No more traders from filper.

It's been fun. Ta.

Congratulations. I'm impressed with what you've found and been able to trade for, especially considering the prices on eBay. Of course, you had to put some effort in, but from what I remember of your trades you've put together a very nice collection.

Congratulations. I'm impressed with what you've found and been able to trade for, especially considering the prices on eBay. Of course, you had to put some effort in, but from what I remember of your trades you've put together a very nice collection.

Thanks pal. I'll post a list and maybe a pic of what I've been fortunate enough to acquire.

I hope I managed to share enough of the bounty with the members here.

You did a fine job! Some of those would have been impossible for others to find at a decent value!

Very true. Filper has been very helpful for me in filling in some of my 'must' haves.

Thank you.

To bad BB has taken such a drastic pull back on the hi-rez AND CD's up north.

I'm actually looking for someone in the Ottawa area that plans on going by the two Best Buys there to look for a title for me. If anyone here does live by there, give me a PM please.

Back