• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Update on Cai's Collection requests

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vexsmom

I am overwhelmed by your interest. Grateful? Oh, yes! :mad:@:

Just so you know, I have to go to the house, enter a music room filled with boxes of LPs and shelf after shelf of discs of all kinds, not yet fully organized. Then I have to find the outer covers for the discs which are stored in separated boxes...you get the drift.

I was up until 4:30 am creating a table of all requests so far. I didn't get it finished. I got up to an alarm at 8:30 and went back to work. My daughter arrived at ten to go with me to the house and help search. The list was still unfinished, but what the heck. We had something. My car battery had died, so we started by jump-starting it. I drove it around, then filled up with gas. Battery dead again, this time wouldn't jump start with her car. Roadside assistance guy came to tow, but tried to jump it first. It started right up. Went to Shuck's, battery tested bad, bad, bad. Bought a new one. Son-in-law installed it, and so on and on was the story of the day. No music room. No sleep. Daughter has to work all week. I'm on my own. I'm going to sleep tonight and hit the floor running tomorrow.

This essay is to give you the picture of why it will take time to honor your requests. When I get the list up-to-date, I'll run it by a couple of folks in the know and ask them to flag anything worth more than the average so I can research value and set a price. The rest I'll come up with one price and forget trying to split hairs.

Please be patient. If I haven't responded to you, it's because I did respond in my mind but forgot to share it with you!!! Let me know if this happened to you.

Do ask any questions you have.

Judie, Cai's mom and erstwhile and audiophile-challenged sales manager...:eek:

Back