DTS-CD Wouldn't it be Nice - Beach Boys DTS Track

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
For those of you who don't read every post - I posted a "Frankenstien" surround track of the Beach Boys tune "Wouldn't It Be Nice" to alt.binaries.cd.image.other yesterday. If you have DTS playback ability, please download it and pass it along. I do not know how long these things stay on a newsgroup, so if a bunch of you get it, you can share it with others. Let me know what you think.

It has the stereo vocal track as the fronts and the stereo backing track as the rears.

:-jon

I d'loaded that the other day...I can offer some advice. I did a stereo version of that long before the stereo version came out legally. I repeated the last stanza of the instrumental track several times to get it to match to the elongated vocals.

Hey Tab, how's things going. Hope you and your wife are back to normal health!

Wow, you already did this? I used the vocals from the Beach Boys "Essentials" CD, which had this track of vocals only, with the instrumental track from the "sing along" album.

You said you did it in stereo? You never tried the 4 way version? I did not spend much time on it, but it makes sense to "lap" the intrumental section.

I am still not sure with the newsgroups. It took me over 6 hours on Saturday, then 2 hours on Sunday morning just to upload this one freaking song! I don't know how you guys can upload a complete album....

HOLY SMOKES!!!:eek: :eek:

What a difference. She does not look TOO happy!!!:D

Wow Tab, that's great! I'm so happy for the both of you! I would call the operation a great success! :D

Back