• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: David Gilmour Remember That Night Blu-Ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbmay75

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Hi everyone

U.S. members - I am looking for a shiny, scratch-less copy of this 2-disc BD with all original parts right down to the slipcover and hype sticker, if applicable. Amazon will ship me a sealed copy in 2 days for $24.99 (lowest price I can find), but due to the wildly varying reviews I've read regarding the PQ (and in a few cases, the SQ, too) plus the fact that I could settle for the DVD version for nearly half the cost of the BD, I don't want to pay more than $20 for this. Depending on your feedback here or elsewhere, I will send payment in full so you don't pay a fee, but I would appreciate that you ship promptly via First Class with tracking.

Please PM if you wish to conduct business with me.

Cheers,
Dan

The Blu version is a great disc set. I don't have the DVD to compare with, but I think the inet comments about PQ are nitpicky. There are a few less than razor sharp shots (in my opinion due to theatrical smoke and the film used), but musically, sound wise, and for performance, a steal at $25.

The bonus disc alone is worth the price of admission.

Thanks for the kick of encouragement, Phil. I will likely place my order tomorrow with Amazon. I've held off long enough on this one and it's making me ... well, uncomfortably numb. Thread closed.

Yeah, I'd say just buy it. It's my favorite Blu-ray, even at the $34 Amazon charged when I bought. I just wish that we could get Gdansk on Blu-Ray too...

Back