WYWH Immersion - new discs to fix clicking problem

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check my post#14 for the email address. I got a response too that they were shipping a replacement. I wasn't going to post until I actually received it, but since you asked.

Arghhh....

Just went to my local store where I purchased this disc, and apparently no-one else had complained about this issue - no so surprised about this, but more of a concern is that EMI New Zealand knows nothing about this issue also!!!!:howl

They wanted to issue me with a replacement (of the same batch) . I had to show them the problem (in store) and they are now chasing it back up with EMI....

Arghhhhhh.......

Arghhh....

Just went to my local store where I purchased this disc, and apparently no-one else had complained about this issue - no so surprised about this, but more of a concern is that EMI New Zealand knows nothing about this issue also!!!!:howl

They wanted to issue me with a replacement (of the same batch) . I had to show them the problem (in store) and they are now chasing it back up with EMI....

Arghhhhhh.......

didn't you ever e mail then? It's all an EU product evidently too.
I wouln't wait on the retailer to move his ass.

didn't you ever e mail then? It's all an EU product evidently too.
I wouln't wait on the retailer to move his ass.

Just got a call back from the shop.....apparently they are now shipping replacements to NZ...yay.

Back