The Four Club

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we can now induct Lemmy to the Four Club, right?

Motörhead - Ace Of Spades (DVD-A / DualDisc)
Motörhead - Overkill (DVD-A / DualDisc)
Motörhead - Deaf Forever (DVD-A/ DualDisc)
Hawkwind - Warrior On The Edge Of Time (2CD+DVD-A)

It may be an up-mix but he would also be on Hawkwinds 'Space Ritual' DTS DVD so that would be 5

It may be an up-mix but he would also be on Hawkwinds 'Space Ritual' DTS DVD so that would be 5

Sorry - Its supposed to be four different bands/groups...thats only two...

BTW - Didn't know the Hawkwind Lemmy was the Motorhead Lemmy :mad:@:

Lemmy used to drink in my Dad's local back in the 80's. top bloke apparently (y)

A work colleague of mine nearly ran him over after he staggered out of a bar in Kensington!!! :steering::yikes:howl

Originally Posted by LizardKing
Another one:

Theo Travis:

Porcupine Tree – Stupid Dream
No-man – Schoolyard Ghosts
Steven Wilson – Grace for Drowning
Bass Communion - Pacific Codex

Additions
Steven Wilson - The Raven That Refused to Sing, Insurgentes
Travis&Fripp - Follow

The Vicar - Songbook #1

Arranger and conductor Dave Stewart

Kompendium - Beneath The Waves
Storm Corrosion - Storm Corrosion
no-man - Schoolyard Ghosts
Anathema - We're Here Because We're Here / Weather Systems
Porcupine Tree - Fear of a Blank Planet
Steven Wilson - Insurgentes / Grace for Drowning / the Raven that Refused to Sing

Another one inspired by listening to Dave Grusin - Two for the Road

Diana Krall:
Diana Krall - Love Scenes, The Girl In the Other Room, When I look in Your Eyes, The Look of Love
Ray Charles - Genius Loves Company (You Don't Know Me)
Natalie Cole - Ask a Woman Who Knows (Better Than Anything)
Dave Grusin - Two for the Road (Dreamsville, Soldier In The Rain)

Jon Anderson:

Yes – Fragile, Magnification, JVC Sampler, Open Your Eyes (Limited edition surround sound)
King Crimson – Lizard
Symphonic Music of Yes - London Symphony Orchestra with Steve Howe and Jon Anderson (Dolby Surround)
Giorgio Moroder Presents Metropolis Blu-ray - "Cage of Freedom" – Performed by Jon Anderson (see below!!!)
https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...resents-Metropolis-Blu-Ray-Nov-15-street-date

I just can't stop!!!

Add in Mike Oldfield - Crises (In High Places) as we now have that in surround....

Michael Brecker:

Michael Brecker: Pilgrimage
Steely Dan: Gaucho
James Taylor: Hourglass
Donald Fagen: The Nightfly

Add in:

Average White Band - AWB - CD-4 and
Randy Brecker w/Michael Brecker - Some Skunk Funk - SACD

Also for Michael Brecker - Jason Miles: A Love Affair: The Music of Ivan Lins

I must go thru some of those Telarc All-Star surround SACDs (incl., the excellent Jaco Pastorius Big Band SACDs x 2., incl Gerald Veasley, Mike Stern, etc.. those guys must qualify for The Four Club?) and check over the personnel.. a number of the Telarc discs have an embarrassment of riches of musical talent on them (that Ivan Lins disc also features the likes of Sting, Dianne Reeves, Marcus Miller, Grover Washington Jr., so might be another qualifier of two in there for the Four Club?)

Paulinho Da Costa:

Dave Koz - The Dance - DVD-A
Eric Clapton - Reptile - DVD-A
Lee Ritenour - 6 String Theory - DVD-V
Talking Heads - True Stories - DVD-A
Miles Davis - Tutu - DVD-A
Seal -Seal - DVD-A
Belinda Carlisle - A Woman & A Man ‎- DTS CD
Dave Grusin - Two for the Road -DVD-A
Diana Krall - The Look Of Love - SACD
Jacintha - The Girl From Bossa Nova - SACD
George Benson & Al Jarreau - Givin' It Up - DVD-V
George Benson - Songs And Stories ‎- DVD-V

Probably more... That's what I found from a quick check... man he's on gazillions of albums!!!!!

An All-Star Cast on this SACD Surround Sound disc. Recommended !

I noticed earlier that Telarc's Michael Bishop responded to you (in his one and only sa-cd.net discussion thread posting, I might add!) on this very SACD! (y)

where is Mr.Bishop now? that guy has done so many superb surround mixes!! did he ever stop by QQ at all?

Paulinho Da Costa:

Dave Koz - The Dance - DVD-A
Eric Clapton - Reptile - DVD-A
Lee Ritenour - 6 String Theory - DVD-V
Talking Heads - True Stories - DVD-A
Miles Davis - Tutu - DVD-A
Seal -Seal - DVD-A
Belinda Carlisle - A Woman & A Man ‎- DTS CD
Dave Grusin - Two for the Road -DVD-A
Diana Krall - The Look Of Love - SACD
Jacintha - The Girl From Bossa Nova - SACD
George Benson & Al Jarreau - Givin' It Up - DVD-V
George Benson - Songs And Stories ‎- DVD-V

Probably more... That's what I found from a quick check... man he's on gazillions of albums!!!!!

pretty sure he's on the Tania Maria "Come With Me" SACD..!? (and probably some Steely Dan stuff!?)

I must go thru some of those Telarc All-Star surround SACDs (incl., the excellent Jaco Pastorius Big Band SACDs x 2., incl Gerald Veasley, Mike Stern, etc.. those guys must qualify for The Four Club?) and check over the personnel.. a number of the Telarc discs have an embarrassment of riches of musical talent on them (that Ivan Lins disc also features the likes of Sting, Dianne Reeves, Marcus Miller, Grover Washington Jr., so might be another qualifier of two in there for the Four Club?)

YEP!!

Sting and Mike Stern are already in "The Four Club".... It might push a couple more into the club...(y)

I wasn't aware of the Jason Miles: A Love Affair: The Music of Ivan Lins disc until you mentioned it....Thanks!

Back