What's the Latest Stereo (or Mono) SACD in Your Collection?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
008.JPGAnother Beach Boys

Do you have another copy of the Beach Boys titles to compare to?

I'll be getting the Beach Boys SACD's and comparing them to the US Capitol twofers. The Surfer Girl & Surfing' USA albums were issued on a MoFi twofer Gold CD which I also have. I didn't pop for the recent stereo & mono CD's. I'll stay with my DVD-A of Pet Sounds.

Lego my Ego!

I decided to grab these on Acoustic Sounds..

I did too. But for some reason I thought I had ordered them when that wasn't the case. So a few days passed between their release and realizing they were not on the way!

Too many new SACDs to choose from these days. Quite a problem.... :)

Do you have another copy of the Beach Boys titles(s) to compare to?

I'll be getting the Beach Boys SACD's and comparing them to the US Capitol twofers. The Surfer Girl & Surfing' USA albums were issued on a MoFi twofer Gold CD which I also have. I didn't pop for the recent stereo & mono CD's. I'll stay with my DVD-A of Pet Sounds.

Lego my Ego!

I really don't have another copy of surfer girl or little deuce coupe to compare them to...just some compilation CD's of the beach boys...I have the SHM-SACD of All Summer Long...I had previously purchased the SHM-SACD of Pet Sounds and didn't like it...sold it on Ebay..I will try again this summer for another version of Pet Sounds...

I did too. But for some reason I thought I had ordered them when that wasn't the case. So a few days passed between their release and realizing they were not on the way!

Too many new SACDs to choose from these days. Quite a problem.... :)
You may have missed out on the Julie London SACDs too.

I really don't have another copy of surfer girl or little deuce coupe to compare them to...just some compilation CD's of the beach boys...I have the SHM-SACD of All Summer Long...I had previously purchased the SHM-SACD of Pet Sounds and didn't like it...sold it on Ebay..I will try again this summer for another version of Pet Sounds...

I think you'll all be very pleased! They are the warmest versions I've yet heard.

I'm 7 songs in on Little Deuce Coupe(stereo)and the vocals are so clear...and yes they have that warm vinyl feeling...so far it's better than the SHM-SACD All Summer Long..and I like that one..

Better than a SHM SACD? Harrumph!

Last edited:
hehehe - well, I found this thread and so I can "repost" this here...

Chicago Transit Authority SACD Stereo

CMOB_2134_SA__82802__02132015112014-9110.jpg

Ted Nugent SACD Stereo

CAPP_33692_SA__92667__06192013020227-1321.jpg

Love - Forever Changes SACD Stereo

CMOB_2131_SA__95117__12062013025302-1814.jpg

And, just received an email a few moments ago that it is shipped and will be here on WEdnesday!!! Fired up man...fired up.

Back