What's the Latest CD/LP Added to Your Pile?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
003.JPGIn my attempt to get better versions of some titles that I can't find on hi rez...this is my latest attempt...I know most of his stuff is problematic sound wise...not expecting stellar audio..just hoping Hoffman can improve it..

very interested in your findings....??

Well I'm going to give this one a true test...I have managed to find a copy of Night Moves CD with a release date of 1986..with a SPAR code AAD..and you can see it has pretty good DR numbers...especially compared to the 1999 remaster here..I should have that CD in a week or so..this way I can see if Hoffman did improve on the disc...and if so..how much...

Well I'm going to give this one a true test...I have managed to find a copy of Night Moves CD with a release date of 1986..with a SPAR code AAD..and you can see it has pretty good DR numbers...especially compared to the 1999 remaster here..I should have that CD in a week or so..this way I can see if Hoffman did improve on the disc...and if so..how much...

I have the AF version but cannot remember if I've listened to it yet. I will have to today. :)

ah nice!...that should be an interesting experiment...and if not much improvement you know who will take that CD off your hands :couch

Not really...because I already have it...those are just things one says to another to finish the conversation...you know..small talk...chit chat....you said "I'll have to look"..just saying..:bounce17

And I was being sarcastic in saying I wanted to go have a listen to it thinking it was a recent version I had purchased from AF and you pushing me (only joking) into finding it. I may have burned this DCC version to a hard drive when I was burning a lot of CD's a while back. If I did, I may find it a lot sooner.

Bad Company-Bad Company/Straight Shooter( new 2 cd reissues)

I never like Bad Company in their early days (most of their seventies work). I thought their records sounded boring - straight out of the garage - rock n' roll. Now that I'm older, I've been revisiting some of their stuff and I got to say, I feel the same way but not as bad as I used to. I can seem to tolerate them in very short doses (a few songs). Then, I need to not listen again for some time. On that note, I love "Desolation Angels" even though it's dated and can play that one a lot! :music

Back