Fleetwood Mac - Mirage 5.1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right. My error. Oh well. An extra $5 for shipping from the UK is not bad at all. $55 total is still a great price! :)

I just preordered the Super Deluxe set from amazon.co.uk
35.33 in pounds converts to $50.92
For that price, I'll take it!

I ordered at that price too but the conversion to AUD (AU $) and postage puts it at close to AUD80... But I'll recover some by reselling all but the DVD locally, I'm sure a vinyl freak will want it. :)

I ordered at that price too but the conversion to AUD (AU $) and postage puts it at close to AUD80. But I'll recover some by reselling all but the DVD locally, I'm sure a vinyl freak will want it. :)

I just checked one of our 'discount' chains here - AUD155 - WTF? So they add 10% local sales tax (GST/VAT) but that doesn't explain the near double price here in Australia!

You're right. My error. Oh well. An extra $5 for shipping from the UK is not bad at all. $55 total is still a great price! :)

It's verging on insane that you guys can get it shipped from the UK to the US for a cheaper total price than we get it!

Dancing banana! :banana:

I hope that means Tango and the self-titled are close behind!

Right now I'm very optimistic about that happening. With Tusk, all they had to do was to dig an unreleased mix out of the vaults, but for Mirage Warner Brothers had to commission a new mix. Plus they are doing this so soon after the release of Tusk that I have to think that they weren't disappointed with how many copies of it that they sold. It seems like WB is enthusiastic about this approach. The only thing that I can think of that might delay a box of those two titles is that the band is currently working on new material. If we see a new album any time in the near future, they might not want to release a catalog reissue at the same time.

It wasn't that long ago that it seemed like the music industry had completely abandoned this niche we all love so much. Whoever thought that in 2016 there'd be enough activity to get us all counting unhatched fowl. Exciting times indeed. Can one of my QQ brothers give me a "hope springs eternal"!?!?! Amen! Hallelujah!

:banana: :cool:

It wasn't that long ago that it seemed like the music industry had completely abandoned this niche we all love so much. Whoever thought that in 2016 there'd be enough activity to get us all counting unhatched fowl. Exciting times indeed. Can one of my QQ brothers give me a "hope springs eternal"!?!?! Amen! Hallelujah!

Amen Brother Lordy Lordy Lordy :mad:@:

Self titled would be extraordinary!!

Something I was wondering about...is there already a surround version of the self titled album sitting in the vault...I'm wondering because Monday Morning is already in surround..I'm listening to it right now on the Acura Demo Disc...that's actually the reason why I bought that disc...or did Elliot Scheiner just do that song for the demo disc...hmm...I wonder...

Something I was wondering about...is there already a surround version of the self titled album sitting in the vault...I'm wondering because Monday Morning is already in surround..I'm listening to it right now on the Acura Demo Disc...that's actually the reason why I bought that disc...or did Elliot Scheiner just do that song for the demo disc...hmm...I wonder...

I'm quasi-certain it's all done. Seems unlikely to hire ES, transfer the multis, just for that one track, considering he did Rumours and Tusk around the same time.

Right now I'm very optimistic about that happening. With Tusk, all they had to do was to dig an unreleased mix out of the vaults, but for Mirage Warner Brothers had to commission a new mix. Plus they are doing this so soon after the release of Tusk that I have to think that they weren't disappointed with how many copies of it that they sold. It seems like WB is enthusiastic about this approach. The only thing that I can think of that might delay a box of those two titles is that the band is currently working on new material. If we see a new album any time in the near future, they might not want to release a catalog reissue at the same time.

I think the fact that they had a tour and it was well received with good attendance opened the door for more releases from the band...

I'm quasi-certain it's all done. Seems unlikely to hire ES, transfer the multis, just for that one track, considering he did Rumours and Tusk around the same time.

Weren't the Fleetwood Mac 5.1s done by Ken Caillat?

Back