Kate Bush "Before the Dawn" 3 CD set of live show

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capsid

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Nothing about a blu ray or surround in the link :(

Let's hope she's left that for Steve.

There is a teaser for the album - the live version of "Prologue" posted over at Pitchfork today. Wow...fantastic...can hardly wait to get the whole set. Even on the stream it sounds simply super, and it'd be a shame if it's not followed up with a visual document of the show at some point complete with 5.1 mix as the music just begs for it, so much surround potential.

Let's hope that it is coming soon. Can't believe it won't be, didn't someone say they had cameras there?

With Kate don't hold your breath as not sure how valid but someone posted at superdelexeedition:

Regarding the Blu Ray and the DVD: Word is that Kate wasn’t pleased with the audio of both recorded nights and has shelved the release. And since there is no mention of any visual release with those packages, it seems rather unlikely that we will ever get any visual release of this amazing concert. But there is the slim chance that Kate will say something in the official announcement about why there is just an audio only release.

I'm still "pixelated" with what happened to Kate...she was beautiful, sexy, gave us masterpieces like "the Dreaming" and "Hounds of Love"...and then she retired, probably got abducted by evil aliens, and I can't stand any of her releases (booooorriiiiiiinnggg...not even Aerial....I had SUCH high hopes for that!!!)...and she got old and fat and..ugh!
Classic example of the kind of people who look great when they are young because they ARE young...none of that "growing old and graceful" crap for her....her looks , I sort of understand (and it's not like she has the million$ to keep fit , get a personal trainer, etc.), but the music ..I don't get whatsoever-she didn't do a 180º...she just spiraled out of control and wound up crashing on the Moon...

I'd have understood pulling a "Bowie"(as in David), you know, Rock to Soul to experimental to whatever...but maybe becoming a Mother did not work for her...

I'd GLADLY pay to get a MCH mix from her earlier works (the good ones), but no way am I gonna spend a dime on her "newer" stuff.....

6169d6ae2c9275fcb9ca96520fea79094169410864-1395650924-532ff16c-360x251.jpg
THE EVIL ALIENS DID IT!!!!

She's 58... I think she still looks good. And it's Kate Bush, CBE. (Thanks Wikipedia!)

^^^^
C'mon man, you sound like a 12 year-old.

Really?...well, I was just making fun of the situation....and as for the 12 year old reference..I think you have no sense of humor and need to get one....or are we such fanboys that you won't let anyone do that?

She's 58... I think she still looks good. And it's Kate Bush, CBE. (Thanks Wikipedia!)

If that is "looking good" in your dictionary, so be it..but definitely not in mine....I'm 52 years old and I look GREAT!!!! and, regardless of whatever "title" she has, she has let herself go BIG TIME...

And I still think her latest stuff is boring as hell and totally uninspired....

I'm wondering that when we criticise somebody's looks it might be a nice idea to post an unflattering picture of ourselves for reference.

I'm baffled that this thread ended up discussing her looks. On QQ. WTF.

No, I did not just refer to her looks, which was a joke; and obviously, a lot of you members need to get a sense a humor and also be tolerant of what other members post, since this is a Forum, which implies that anyone can freely post whatever they think.

This is getting like a politics discussion!

It's not my fault you guys can't obviously take a joke.

Please reread my posts to confirm my reference to her music.

And , while we're at it, I am fanboy number one; but not of her latest work, capicce?

Geez...this is getting to be like a witch hunt (or like that other forum where you can't post anything that "goes against the "almighty" ugly guy)!!!!

Back