Florida hurricane

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
All I got in Clearwater was some heavy rain...but the Panhandle is always a probable landing point for these storms...the remarkable thing about this one is that it went from a mere tropical storm to a hurricane so quickly....nobody saw that coming...in over 20 years here I've only left my residence twice...I've been lucky...last year(one of those 2 times) I flew to the mid west to visit my sister and the power was lost here for a week..that's the worst it's been for me...

All I got in Clearwater was some heavy rain...but the Panhandle is always a probable landing point for these storms...the remarkable thing about this one is that it went from a mere tropical storm to a hurricane so quickly....nobody saw that coming...in over 20 years here I've only left my residence twice...I've been lucky...last year(one of those 2 times) I flew to the mid west to visit my sister and the power was lost here for a week..that's the worst it's been for me...

And the scary thing, Clinty, is that hurricane season is just beginning. Glad you're SAFE!

One weather forecaster commented that a category 4 packs winds of up to 145mph which is analogous to a Tornado...only Tornadoes touch down for a mere 30 seconds whereas these winds will be sustained for at least one half hour!

It would take more than a Category 4 storm to disrupt Snood! :SB:SB:SB

I had visions of Snood floating out to Sea furiously clutching onto his Guns n' Roses box set as a flotilla!:eek:

UqOWhtqXI8jq1hH06oSYk90ikfSsSCzghbaO6XodXcnwemnpjzx3kZ55C9azDQGe6st-=h355

"You can have the RBCDs, the Vinyl, the book ... but, as God is my Judge, you ain't gittin' the BD~A 5.1"

Last edited:
I think Boondocks might live in that area - Snood just sent him PM to check in on him

Snood Ok - yeah but too close for comfort though :LB

Hurricane wiped out my online Google drive though lol :eek: Got most if it back though:LB

aaaaaaaaand that why me no trust online back ups :unsure:

Yeah prayers with all those people affected tho :cry: Hope Boondocks ok:(

I think Boondocks might live in that area - Snood just sent him PM to check in on him

Snood Ok - yeah but too close for comfort though :LB

Hurricane wiped out my online Google drive though lol :eek: Got most if it back though:LB

aaaaaaaaand that why me no trust online back ups :unsure:

Yeah prayers with all those people affected tho :cry: Hope Boondocks ok:(

1ocrfs.jpg

Glad you're okay bro! :hi Hope all our other bros are too. (y)

This is just another example of what makes this forum so special.....here is a man in the UK worried about something happening in the US because it could affect some members on here(y)that concern for one another...trust me when I tell you that you don't see that very often on these forums...usually some member would be complaining about the thread being off topic...instead we have genuine concern from the people here...and of course our fearless leader Jon even posted....in a time when most search for the worst in people...we have a group that exhibits the kind of qualities we all hope for in our friends and family....we are certainly blessed to have quality people surrounding us on here:D

Back