Alan Parson’s “Ammonia Avenue” on Blu-Ray Audio Disc

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shows shipped from ImportCD last night. Only, I got 2 emails......with different order numbers. Went back to Import...and um.....I guess I ordered it back in January as part of another order. Forgot about that one.....so I guess I'm getting 2 copies.

I've got a small and unfortunately, growing, collection of double orders and purchases of discs I already have.

Someday I'll get busy and try to unload some of these duplicates, seems like a lot of work though...

My big box has arrived...
1586200530457.png

So far, I got JACK SQUAT! :mad: I just sent Importcds an email. I'm getting a bit tired of waiting with no word from them. If I understand it correctly, they're only 91 miles away.

So far, I got JACK SQUAT! :mad: I just sent Importcds an email. I'm getting a bit tired of waiting with no word from them. If I understand it correctly, they're only 91 miles away.
Seems odd I guess. My order of this title was also ImportCD. I received confirmation email of shipment on April 2. In reality, it didn't physically ship on April 2. Label generated. Then it probably sat. (COVID-19)
April 4 - Departed Louisville, KY
April 4 - Arrived Pittsburg, PA
April 6 - Arrived St Louis, MO
April 7 - No info yet

Mine finally dropped through the letter box today from Cherry Red. Will be spinning later and post thoughts in the poll thread 📀👍

Back