Warren Haynes-Presents The Benefit Concert-3 CD, 2 BD, 5.1 Surround

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marpow

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
AMAZON US (3CD 2 Blu Ray) $29.98

Multi-CD/Blu-ray/Vinyl Collection Sets Showcasing the Electrifying Live Performances
From the 30th Annual Christmas Jam

The collection features electrifying performances from icons like Dave Grohl, Eric Church, Joe Bonamassa, Jim James, Gov’t Mule, Grace Potter, and Mike Gordon, among many others, recorded live at Haynes’ 30th annual Christmas Jam on December 7 and 8, 2018 in Asheville, North Carolina. The set paints a vivid tapestry of live music, characterized by spontaneous collaborations, raw energy, and a palpable mutual respect among the artists.

The Benefit Concert Volume 20 is available physically on four different double vinyl volumes (in different colors: purple, orange, blue, red), 2CD + DVD set, and 3CD + 2 Blu-ray Deluxe set, along with a digital-only format.

mail.jpg

Highly recommend this concert with 2 Blu Rays in 5.1 surround that you can faux surround to heights if that be your thing.
Awesome camera work, not just all Warren Haynes, but many other bands included and guests, rock n roll with that southern twist, my favorite.
This DISCOGS LINK SHOWS LINE UP
Don't miss out.
$29.98 AMAZON 3 CD's 2 Blu Rays

Highly recommend this concert with 2 Blu Rays in 5.1 surround that you can faux surround to heights if that be your thing.
Awesome camera work, not just all Warren Haynes, but many other bands included and guests, rock n roll with that southern twist, my favorite.
Don't miss out.
With your Glowing praise, how could I resist!!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CKTKQXMF?psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp
And ordered

All I can say after watching three songs by Grace Potter, I just have to see her live, fuckin' awesome man.
I can’t recall how I ran across it, but I saw a video concert of her and The Nocturnals at Stubb’s BBQ in Austin in 2012. What a great show. Hadn’t heard of them before then, but I certainly remembered them. They did a joyously crazy version of Medicine to end the show.

As for Haynes, just last night I dropped a live Gov’t Mule album into my Apple Music playlist. I’ve heard them in bits and pieces, but every time I read an article with Warren I think, “I should probably really be into this band.”

I can’t recall how I ran across it, but I saw a video concert of her and The Nocturnals at Stubb’s BBQ in Austin in 2012. What a great show. Hadn’t heard of them before then, but I certainly remembered them. They did a joyously crazy version of Medicine to end the show.

As for Haynes, just last night I dropped a live Gov’t Mule album into my Apple Music playlist. I’ve heard them in bits and pieces, but every time I read an article with Warren I think, “I should probably really be into this band.”
I saw years ago at the Fox In Oakland, John Scofield and Gov't Mule, I believe they called it ScoMule.
I have the CD, can't remember if it is live or studio.
Grace Potter in this new Blu Ray concert does play that Flying V but her hair is blond.

I saw years ago at the Fox In Oakland, John Scofield and Gov't Mule, I believe they called it ScoMule.
I have the CD, can't remember if it is live or studio.
Grace Potter in this new Blu Ray concert does play that Flying V but her hair is blond.
That photo is from the first time I saw her 15 summers ago.
She also plays a mean Hammond B-3. 🎹

Don't miss out.
Watching this show now....Great mixture of music...with a heavy emphasis on Southern Rock, which suits me just fine 🙂
This is a really good show.
Cheers for the heads up...would have missed this for sure .

Last edited:
This is great. Thanks for the heads up. For my money the highlight is the full band version of "Play" by Dave Grohl. 36 minutes of amazing intensity.

This is great. Thanks for the heads up. For my money the highlight is the full band version of "Play" by Dave Grohl. 36 minutes of amazing intensity.
And the fun bit was I did not realise it was going to be that long it started and I wanted more at the end sign of some pretty good playing and not waffeling

Saw Warren with the Allman Brothers at the Spirit of the Suwannee music park in little Live Oak, Fl years ago. They released 3 CD's from that concert.
Of course anything with Gregg this close to home I could not miss his music....Warren and the whole group as well.
I always wanted to see the Allman Brothers, never did. They were playing the Knebworth Festival in 1974, not far from where I lived then, I was 16, my friends went, my parents wouldn't let me :( The next year, 1975, my father dropped me off and collected me from seeing Pink Floyd at the same Festival. :)

I always wanted to see the Allman Brothers, never did. They were playing the Knebworth Festival in 1974, not far from where I lived then, I was 16, my friends went, my parents wouldn't let me :( The next year, 1975, my father dropped me off and collected me from seeing Pink Floyd at the same Festival. :)
I was lucky enough to see The Allman Brothers Band with Duane Allman at Winterland SF, 3 months before he died. Cactus opened for them.
Then have seen them twice after over the years.

Back