Paul McCartney Archive Collection: "Red Rose Speedway" and "Wild Life"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say I'm really interested in checking out this Bruce McMouse show on Blu-Ray, especially since this unboxing video looks so appetizing!
Unfortunately I can't justify this set for the price but if there's any wild price fluctuations like we have seen recently from other amazon products then who knows:

:)

When this was first announced I pretty much lost interest when I found out there were no hi rez discs...but looking again...it does include a hi rez download option...which I would certainly be interested in....but as usual...most of the things like the Book is not interesting....but I will keep an eye on this...with the right price drop I might bite.... just to get the hi rez option....

But yes, this is very expensive and record companies don't appear to be aware that shelf space is limited, let alone the high cost of some of these things now. I'm really interested in the six disc set of Red Rose Speedway, but in reality it's the three CDs I'm interested in and £120+ for that is far too much. Frustratingly the audio material is not quite covered by the two double albums, and those are quite expensive too!

I gotta say I'm really interested in checking out this Bruce McMouse show on Blu-Ray, especially since this unboxing video looks so appetizing!
Unfortunately I can't justify this set for the price but if there's any wild price fluctuations like we have seen recently from other amazon products then who knows:

Yeah too high for Snood right now ....saving me Amazon bux and hoping for a 40 dollar reduction - the Wildlife at 84 drop over 45 - they were asking 128 plus :unsure:

Would paid the 180 for back to the Egg :rocks Snood love that album

Oooooh with all the Shopping last month for Momma Snood and me got about 62 bux amazon points - if can get Red Rose down another 25 bux might pull the trigger for under 100 :SB

ooooh and 10 bux amazon credit for re ordering cat food on Alexa - so 72 bux off so far come Amazon chop that price dowwwwwwwwwwwwwn :SG

Hey guys if you ordered the Wildlife on Amazon USA - there is now a 10 percent off coupon off the current price of 85.52 - saves an extra 8.55 cents - I canceled my previous order and ordered again got it down to 76.97 plus tax - dooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet now :QQlove

The "Red Rose Speedway" box set is only $83.36 right now, that's basically $100 lower than what it's been going for on amazon since it was listed. Hurry!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07J3B94VY/

I grabbed one...and not for the usual reasons...well kind of...I want to use the redemption card to get the audio in 24/96...I've been wanting to experience this on several box sets and this one is very affordable for this "experiment"...and curious about the McMouse show....did you bite?

The "Red Rose Speedway" box set is only $83.36 right now, that's basically $100 lower than what it's been going for on amazon since it was listed. Hurry!

Wow. Thanks Ryan, I ordered one just now. I was not going for it at the old price. I have 5 of the others but decided to stop buying them as I found them getting too expensive and just sitting on a shelf. Still annoyed that they didn't do the quads on the BOTR and V&M boxes.

Thank you Ryan, I jumped on that. The only other big Box I have is Wings Over America so this will be welcome. Wild Life is down at $118.00 still needs to come down more.

I was going to pass on this title at the previous price...one of the reasons is I was concerned about the mastering....here is what they did to another 2018 Mc Cartney release...even the HD tracks download is "smothered".....now this might give me some hope by using the redemption card to get the 24/96 version...at least at this current price it's worth the risk..

I grabbed one...and not for the usual reasons...well kind of...I want to use the redemption card to get the audio in 24/96...I've been wanting to experience this on several box sets and this one is very affordable for this "experiment"...and curious about the McMouse show....did you bite?

Yep, I bought one, and it will be delivered to me tomorrow. How’s that for service?! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I bought one, and it will be delivered to me tomorrow. How’s that for service?! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My delivery mode on this one will be one I used once before...getting it delivered to a amazon locker near me...5 minutes walk from me...my regular letter carrier got a new route and that means some rookies for awhile...PLUS amazon seems to deliver it faster that way with standard(free) shipping...I think they are trying to promote it....it works well the last time and I used it to return an item as well...

Last edited:
Back