Paul McCartney Archive Collection: "Red Rose Speedway" and "Wild Life"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My delivery mode on this one will be one I used once before...getting it delivered to a amazon locker near me...5 minutes walk from me...my regular letter carrier got a new route and that means some rookies for awhile...PLUS amazon seems to deliver it faster than way with standard(free) shipping...I think they are trying to promote it....it works well the last time and I used it to return an item as well...
Amazon locker huh? So, what exactly does that look like? Seriously...never heard of it.

I didn’t see a list of the music videos in the SDE write-up...

Check out the Discogs listing. It looks like that the music videos are for "Hi Hi Hi", "C Moon", "My Love" and four different versions of "Mary Had a Little Lamb". Also included are a live version of "Live and Let Die" and the complete James Paul McCartney TV special. You can find the full details of that here.

Holllllllllllllllllllllllllllly Crap thank you RT - Saved 100 buckaroos and I ended up paying zilch - I had 75 gift card and 82 dollars amazon points ad 25 dollar promo code..........FREEEE nothing out of pocket - was waiting for it to go down 20 or 30 bux not 100 bux Woooooooooow :eek:

Thank RT and Thank You Clint for notifying me - did not see the email til 330 - woulda been :confused:bummed if Snood missed this

but instead Snood is :dance:rocks:dance:LB:SB:LB

Holllllllllllllllllllllllllllly Crap thank you RT - Saved 100 buckaroos and I ended up paying zilch - I had 75 gift card and 82 dollars amazon points ad 25 dollar promo code..........FREEEE nothing out of pocket - was waiting for it to go down 20 or 30 bux not 100 bux Woooooooooow :eek:

Thank RT and Thank You Clint for notifying me - did not see the email til 330 - woulda been :confused:bummed if Snood missed this

but instead Snood is :dance:rocks:dance:LB:SB:LB

Another reason this forum is so damn cool......

I want to use the redemption card to get the audio in 24/96...

Be careful what browser you do it on. I tried on Firefox and had to refresh the page after each download attempt. It said I'd used up the downloads before I managed to get all five zip files. It appears I failed to raise a ticket when I tried to contact them, so have retried to get a solution!

Last edited:
Yep, I bought one, and it will be delivered to me tomorrow. How’s that for service?! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since you are going to be getting this title today...could you let us know how to use the hi rez redemption card...in another post Mike The Fish reported problems using it...and this is a BIG reason I'm getting this set...for the hi rez options...and the weird part is that I might be getting this set today also...I don't have prime and opted for free shipping BUT I chose the amazon locker option...and it's out for delivery today...now I have to wait on amazon to send me the code to open the locker...so how soon that happens is unclear...it all depends on the amazon contractor who services the locker boxes...but the last time I did it....it was within hours of the parcel reaching the box...

Since you are going to be getting this title today...could you let us know how to use the hi rez redemption card...in another post Mike The Fish reported problems using it...and this is a BIG reason I'm getting this set...for the hi rez options...and the weird part is that I might be getting this set today also...I don't have prime and opted for free shipping BUT I chose the amazon locker option...and it's out for delivery today...now I have to wait on amazon to send me the code to open the locker...so how soon that happens is unclear...it all depends on the amazon contractor who services the locker boxes...but the last time I did it....it was within hours of the parcel reaching the box...
Is the Amazon Locker Option free or is there an extra fee attached? Never seen that option when ordering either.....where do I find it?

Is the Amazon Locker Option free or is there an extra fee attached? Never seen that option when ordering either.....where do I find it?

It's free...when you checkout with an order and reach the "Review Your Order Page"...look in the top left portion of the page under "Shipping Address" and it will have your name and address...right below that you will see "Or Try Amazon Locker"...and it will have locations in your area...we are lucky and have quite a few...probably because we have amazon warehouses in our state....just pick an item and go thru the checkout procedure and see if you can find it...

It's free...when you checkout with an order and reach the "Review Your Order Page"...look in the top left portion of the page under "Shipping Address" and it will have your name and address...right below that you will see "Or Try Amazon Locker"...and it will have locations in your area...we are lucky and have quite a few...probably because we have amazon warehouses in our state....just pick an item and go thru the checkout procedure and see if you can find it...
lmao - no lockers in my town. Maybe, meat lockers....

...could you let us know how to use the hi rez redemption card...

Don't do it using Firefox. Edge browser works, but make sure you start a number of the zips at the same time rather than waiting for one to finish downloading. Despite having much higher potential download speeds on my service I only got up to around 1MB/s from them so it took a while.

Well...about 10 minutes after I made the above post about the amazon locker....I got an email from amazon giving me the code to the locker...so it was delivered..amazon didn't bother to put one of those air bags inside the box to keep it from moving back and forth...fortunately the record company put a semi-box under the shrink wrap to protect the corners...here are some photos...

disclaimer...I'm not going to listen to this for awhile...so I can't tell anyone how it sounds..just some pics

IMG_3393.JPG

see the empty space which should have had an airbag...my biggest bone of contention...the back cover is loose
IMG_3395.JPG

Back