HiRez Poll Beatles, The - Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [BluRay]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the BDA of The Beatles - SGT PEPPERS LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND

• Total voters
I can understand that, it was an album built for ripping up the surround, and no matter how much Giles made it sound good, and the access to pre mix tapes the mix is disapointing on multiple levels.
To be fair, a 1.

That would mean a 1 for content, 1 for surround and 1 for fidelity. Seems more like an emotional vote.

The choices are:

Content
Fidelity
Surround

In a way, content shouldn't be a factor; otherwise all great (say Rolling Stone top 25) albums would get a 10 for content to begin with, no matter how poor the fidelity or surround mix was. That means at least a 4 on average (10, 1, 1).

In a way, content shouldn't be a factor; otherwise all great (say Rolling Stone top 25) albums would get a 10 for content to begin with, no matter how poor the fidelity or surround mix was. That means at least a 4 on average (10, 1, 1).
Well, maybe true. But, it seems clear to me that when poll threads are opened, there are 3 catagories to average out your vote. I just play by the rules I guess.

9. Just because I miss an Atmos mix on blu-ray 📀 so much. And because they didn't include any vinyl... They always force us to buy things multiple times spending crazy money (I purchased the standalone LP); by the way pepper 🌶️ is my favorite album

Back