Happy Thanksgiving!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Since I decided to take tomorrow off, I'm sort of feeling all good about the upcoming holiday. I've always loved Thanksgiving, as it's just a moment to spend time with my family that generally follows a very long year of work. Back in my previous job, fall time was simply relentless and lasted right up until Thanksgiving. As a result, I'd go to my inlaws and eat and fall asleep as I was just wasted from so many weeks of hardcore work/hours. I would say that now, my current job, while still in agriculture, has shifted things a bit earlier. So, I don't feel that burned out thing I normally do this time of year.

So...I am so looking forward to being functional, hanging with family and enjoying some excellent food. I wish everyone in the US, who will be celebrating....an obnoxious amount of food, good wine and good times!

Since I decided to take tomorrow off, I'm sort of feeling all good about the upcoming holiday. I've always loved Thanksgiving, as it's just a moment to spend time with my family that generally follows a very long year of work. Back in my previous job, fall time was simply relentless and lasted right up until Thanksgiving. As a result, I'd go to my inlaws and eat and fall asleep as I was just wasted from so many weeks of hardcore work/hours. I would say that now, my current job, while still in agriculture, has shifted things a bit earlier. So, I don't feel that burned out thing I normally do this time of year.

So...I am so looking forward to being functional, hanging with family and enjoying some excellent food. I wish everyone in the US, who will be celebrating....an obnoxious amount of food, good wine and good times!

Same to you Gene, big buddy. I am thankful for you and all the inspiration you have given me and the fact we are friendly to each other.

Happy Thanksgiving to Gene, Mrs. Gos and Lamar who I'm sure is going to get some scrumptious white meat turkey with his Kibbles and Bits!

tenor.gif

And A Very Happy Thanksgiving to all the Pilgrims of QQ Forum and for those who reside in the rest of the world Happy Thursday!

Last edited:
Same to every one of you. We seem to have a pretty good mix of members here, and despite the rare "spat" or two that unfolds from time to time, it's a very upbeat place. That's mostly because of all of you. So, no matter what country you are in, or what particular holiday you may or not experience in the next week or so, please be safe and enjoy the time you may have with the people who are important to you and above all, value them all, even the ones that piss you off at times, because at some point in time, you will wish that you had more time with them.

And hey, be careful of that shitty lettuce! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. This year has been a little rough . But don't think I have no reason for joy! I'm so thankful for my wife, love the kids (now that they're grown, especially, lol), still love music just as much as I ever did.
My life is fairly solitary... my wife is gone to work all day, and the friends have all passed or live a good distance away.
But! QQ is about the first place online I hit when I get lonely and it's not long before I'm thinking about more music, and enjoying the friendly banter amongst the members.
You all keep me young, and for that I'm very thankful.

Yes Happy Thanksgiving to all and a special thanks to Jon for keeping this site in existence.
I am on a family vacation in Norway so no Turkey for me this time ( except for isotlc) but I am grateful for much while worried about the world. This place is a safe haven and I wish all of you and your families well.

Back