• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

Pic request: QRX-7001 protection board

n8nagel

If anyone is working on a Sansui QRX-7001 and has the bottom cover off, could you please snap a few pics of the underside of the protection board?

I just replaced the relay on mine and despite drawing a sketch of how the wires hooked up, my FL and FR channels are swapped. I'm going to have to open it up again as I just got some quick-acting fuses (two of the fuses are not correct, and I don't like running old stuff like that) I suspect that I messed something up WRT the protection board. Thanks so much!

n8nagel

Bump... anyone? Just wondering if anyone can help a brother out before I have to break out the tone probe