• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20% Off Album of the Week - Music for Christmas in Stereo DSD.
DSD Exclusive, Not Available on SACD release.
Use offer code AOTW at checkout for the savings through December 14, 2018

AOTW - Small - Music for Christmas.png

NativeDSD Album of the Week "Music for Christmas" features organist James Welch in Concert at Stanford University's Memorial Church, on Wilson Audiophile Recordings. Recorded to Analog Tape by David A. Wilson and released in 1979. Transferred direct-to-DSD by Bruce Brown at Puget Sound Studios using the EMM Labs ADC-8 Mk. IV Analog to DSD Converter modified by Andreas Koch and released at Native DSD Music in 2015.

There are 3 days left to enjoy the 20% savings with offer code AOTW.
This is a DSD Exclusive, Not Available on SACD release.

https://wilsonaudio.nativedsd.com/a...-welch-in-concert-at-stanford-memorial-church

JPC is selling Pentatone SACDs (and others) at substantial discounts in some cases. For instance, the great discrete quad of Berlioz's Damnation of Faust is only 8 EUR for 2 SACDs. Shipping to the US is reasonable, and prices are actually less because you don't pay VAT: https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/classic/detail/-/art/fausts-verdammnis/hnum/6839667

Wow--some amazing prices in that sale, @ubertrout! Unfortunately (for me) there's not much I want there that I don't already have. If you know it, what do you think of Eschenbach's Beethoven piano concertos? The handful of reviews I've been able to find aren't very revealing, but if the 5th is as good as the other recordings with Boston & Ozawa, then I might spring for it.

Wow--some amazing prices in that sale, @ubertrout! Unfortunately (for me) there's not much I want there that I don't already have. If you know it, what do you think of Eschenbach's Beethoven piano concertos? The handful of reviews I've been able to find aren't very revealing, but if the 5th is as good as the other recordings with Boston & Ozawa, then I might spring for it.
I need to relisten but I recall enjoying it, but honestly it's been a while.

AmazonUS has the fantastic 4 BD~A/V 3D Dolby Atmos box set of Kraftwerk 3D for $119.99 https://www.amazon.com/Kraftwerk-3-...65953&creativeASIN=B06Y3VL6ZQ&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

\
61IX4puB9cL._SL1425_.jpg
Isn’t this in PAL format? I’ve tried to get the 2 disc set and it says it’s PAL. Not wanting to spend an extra $100 more to be able to play it on a NTSC system even though you get 2 extra discs. Not for sure if this is actually NTSC or not....you all know how wrong the info on Amazon can be

Isn’t this in PAL format? I’ve tried to get the 2 disc set and it says it’s PAL. Not wanting to spend an extra $100 more to be able to play it on a NTSC system even though you get 2 extra discs. Not for sure if this is actually NTSC or not....you all know how wrong the info on Amazon can be

NO FEARS. It's NTSC, PAL! An awesome SET! And if you have 3D capability.....a joy!

Lordy, the 1 BD/1 DVD set is enough for me!
I do love the BD, especially in 3D and Atmos.

Just think what an incredible video chat the COMPLETE box would make....you could wear a bright red Tee with 3D/Atmos on it and sport 3D glasses for that cool, "I'm in control' look.:cool:

Last edited:
Back