• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite an epic idea. Looking for a producer gig?!

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

TK_00896_MEN_RED_zpsfrjbk297.jpg~original

If it's Good Enough for Honest Abe ...... Then it's GOOD ENOUGH for EDISONBAGGINS!

AmazonUS has the fantastic 4 BD~A/V 3D Dolby Atmos box set of Kraftwerk 3D for $119.99 https://www.amazon.com/Kraftwerk-3-...65953&creativeASIN=B06Y3VL6ZQ&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

\
61IX4puB9cL._SL1425_.jpg

Thanks for the info. Just got it for about $130 shipped. I have been looking at this one for a while. This is the best price I've seen.
I didn't catch them on this tour, but I have seen Kraftwerk twice. One performance was in San Francisco and one song from the show is on their SACD. Thanks.

Storewide sale at Native DSD Music through the end of the year.
15% off all releases - including over 1,000 in DSD Surround Sound! With offer code CELEBRATE

Native DSD 2018 YEAR_END_SALE - 1200.jpg

Year End Storewide Sale!

2018 is coming to a close. Here at Native DSD Music we have much to celebrate. We celebrate love from family and friends, delicious food, and heart warming DSD music during the Holiday Season.

But it is also because NativeDSD celebrates passing the 20,000 DSD Tracks mark just last week, which adds up to 1,498 DSD Albums now in the NativeDSD Store, of which over 1,000 titles are also available in Multichannel DSD, 465 are available in DSD 128fs, 400 titles are DSD Exclusives (not available on SACD), over 340 are available in DSD 256fs and over 225 are available in DXD. Thanks to the wonderful recordings from the almost 70 Labels at our store and our collaboration with Hardware partners, we are now welcoming around 35 new listeners at NativeDSD each day!

We know that life is not about numbers but they do make us proud and grateful. Let us also take this opportunity to thank you for listening to DSD music and for shopping at NativeDSD in the past year.

To show our appreciation and thanks to you - our listeners and customers - we offer a Storewide Sale at Native DSD through the end of 2018. Giving you 15% off the entire Native DSD catalog in all formats and bit rates when using code CELEBRATE at checkout. This includes all of our new releases!

Happy Holidays!

-- The NativeDSD Team

https://www.nativedsd.com/new_browse

I did pick this up, although it is important to note that it is available at this price only to Prime members. Not that it is difficult to get a free trial.

I bought the Kraftwerk Box on Tuesday night, and it arrived this morning Saturday. I'm not an Amazon Prime member. But I noticed Amazon changed the offer to Prime members a couple of days ago after they sold about five Box sets.

I did pick this up, although it is important to note that it is available at this price only to Prime members. Not that it is difficult to get a free trial.

Amazon has really put the emphasis on selling you prime...blocking certain products if you don't have a prime membership...I just had to subscribe to prime to get the phone I wanted...I was offered a week at $1.99 and I saved $10 on the phone I wanted compared to other retail outlets...I've had so many free trial periods they seldom offer me more of those....so the next best thing is the week at $1.99...

Amazon has really put the emphasis on selling you prime...blocking certain products if you don't have a prime membership...I just had to subscribe to prime to get the phone I wanted...I was offered a week at $1.99 and I saved $10 on the phone I wanted compared to other retail outlets...I've had so many free trial periods they seldom offer me more of those....so the next best thing is the week at $1.99...

I'm not an advocate for Amazon Prime, but I use it mainly because if you have good credit, you can get their Amazon Prime Visa Credit Card which pays you back 5% points on all your Prime purchases. You know a penny saved is a penny earned! The way I look at it is a U.S. 30 year Treasury Bond is only paying a little over 3%, and you have to wait 30 years to get all that yield out of it and your principal!

NOT music related but AmazonUS has the four Predator films in UHD 4K for $32.61. The first two Predator films are in Native UHD 4K with HDR10+ and three and four are upscaled [HDR10+].

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Predator-4-Movie-Collection-4K-Blu-ray/220536/

The set also includes the four films in BD~V 1080p [a total of 8 discs are included].

predator-52cecc01eb251.jpg

That's Four Bucks a disc, Fellas!

Last edited:
The usual suspects are having discounts now...acoustic sounds...elusive disc...and music direct....15%...but let me spotlight Music Direct for a few items.....the major one is this release which is a 2 SACD set with some blockbuster female performers...right now you can't get this item ANYWHERE....and it is being repressed...so it won't be available for a couple of months...but the nice thing about getting it thru Music Direct is you get a 15% discount...instead of paying $40.00 at acoustic sounds with no discount allowed...you can get it for $33.99...another nice deal with no further discount is this...the beauty of these discounts on Music Direct is they don't have to be in stock....one thing I was surprised at was that the order total for free shipping was raised to $99....the same as Acoustic Sounds and Elusive Disc...I don't know if that is going to be the standard price in the future..or just for this sale...promo code for Music Direct is YES15...and another I have ordered is THIS one

Here is the beauty of ordering things that don't have the same release date on the same order on Music Direct...right now part of my order....Marshall Crenshaw...is in stock so they will send it to me...no shipping charge...and the same with the other items in my order....when each one comes in stock...they will send it to me...no shipping cost involved...so on this order I will probably have 3 different items shipped to me at different times....with NO shipping costs...IMO the Double SACD title with the female vocals will be a "hot" item when it comes back in stock...

For those other outlets...ELUSIVE DISC.....ACOUSTIC SOUNDS

The usual suspects are having discounts now...acoustic sounds...elusive disc...and music direct....15%...but let me spotlight Music Direct for a few items.....the major one is this release which is a 2 SACD set with some blockbuster female performers...right now you can't get this item ANYWHERE....and it is being repressed...so it won't be available for a couple of months...but the nice thing about getting it thru Music Direct is you get a 15% discount...instead of paying $40.00 at acoustic sounds with no discount allowed...you can get it for $33.99...another nice deal with no further discount is this...the beauty of these discounts on Music Direct is they don't have to be in stock....one thing I was surprised at was that the order total for free shipping was raised to $99....the same as Acoustic Sounds and Elusive Disc...I don't know if that is going to be the standard price in the future..or just for this sale...promo code for Music Direct is YES15...and another I have ordered is THIS one

Here is the beauty of ordering things that don't have the same release date on the same order on Music Direct...right now part of my order....Marshall Crenshaw...is in stock so they will send it to me...no shipping charge...and the same with the other items in my order....when each one comes in stock...they will send it to me...no shipping cost involved...so on this order I will probably have 3 different items shipped to me at different times....with NO shipping costs...IMO the Double SACD title with the female vocals will be a "hot" item when it comes back in stock...

Clinty, I think that $99 s/h charge applies to the 15% off sale because if you scrolll the page it still states FREE s/h over $49*. BTW, here's another GREAT deal from MD: https://www.musicdirect.com/optical-disc/John-Coltrane-Dusseldorf-1960-(Blu-ray)---

And another: https://www.musicdirect.com/optical...nco-Quartet-Live-In-Cologne-1954-(Blu-ray)---

And yet another: https://www.musicdirect.com/optical...ogne-Gurzenich-Concert-Hall-1961-(Blu-ray)---

Jefferson Airplane: Hybrid SACD of VOLUNTEERS [$20.00]: https://www.musicdirect.com/optical...lunteers-numbered-limited-edition-hybrid-sacd

Both are available in January of 2019.

The 15% sale applies, as well, on all three BD~As and VOLUNTEERS.

BTW, Clinty, do you recommend SUPERFLY [MoFi Stereo SACD]?

MUSIC DIRECT - FREE SHIPPING POLICY
Place a qualifying order over $49* and receive FREE DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING.
When your order subtotal reaches $49 in the shopping cart the shipping charge for associated qualifying items will automatically be adjusted on your order. If you continue to see a shipping charge on your order, please check the exclusions listed below.
*Ground shipping to the 48 contiguous states only (FPO/APO excluded).
**Orders must be at least $49, before tax, to qualify.
This offer also excludes Oppo, demos, closeouts/sale items and freight shipped items.
This offer cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
Music Direct reserves the right to select the carrier and ship method within the terms of this offer.
Music Direct reserves the right to change the terms of this promotion or discontinue this offer at any time.
This offer is not included on any shipments to FPO/APO addresses. Music Direct will contact you with shipping charges for these addresses.
Customers can choose an alternative expedited shipping method but it will not qualify for this free shipping offer.
Music Direct will not charge additional shipping for any back orders items. Orders will be held to ship all back ordered items together when they are all received in stock.
Please Note: Orders that are less than $99 are not guaranteed to ship via FedEx. The ground shipping method used will be determined at Music Direct's discretion. Average ground delivery time ranges from 7-14 business days. Music Direct does not guarantee delivery within that specified time period.

Last edited:
Clinty, I think that $99 s/h charge applies to the 15% off sale because if you scrolll the page it still states FREE s/h over $49*. BTW, here's another GREAT deal from MD: https://www.musicdirect.com/optical-disc/John-Coltrane-Dusseldorf-1960-(Blu-ray)---

And another: https://www.musicdirect.com/optical...nco-Quartet-Live-In-Cologne-1954-(Blu-ray)---

And yet another: https://www.musicdirect.com/optical...ogne-Gurzenich-Concert-Hall-1961-(Blu-ray)---

Jefferson Airplane: Hybrid SACD of VOLUNTEERS [$20.00]: https://www.musicdirect.com/optical...lunteers-numbered-limited-edition-hybrid-sacd

Both are available in January of 2019.

The 15% sale applies, as well, on all three BD~As and VOLUNTEERS.

BTW, Clinty, do you recommend SUPERFLY [MoFi Stereo SACD]?

MUSIC DIRECT - FREE SHIPPING POLICY
Place a qualifying order over $49* and receive FREE DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING.
When your order subtotal reaches $49 in the shopping cart the shipping charge for associated qualifying items will automatically be adjusted on your order. If you continue to see a shipping charge on your order, please check the exclusions listed below.
*Ground shipping to the 48 contiguous states only (FPO/APO excluded).
**Orders must be at least $49, before tax, to qualify.
This offer also excludes Oppo, demos, closeouts/sale items and freight shipped items.
This offer cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
Music Direct reserves the right to select the carrier and ship method within the terms of this offer.
Music Direct reserves the right to change the terms of this promotion or discontinue this offer at any time.
This offer is not included on any shipments to FPO/APO addresses. Music Direct will contact you with shipping charges for these addresses.
Customers can choose an alternative expedited shipping method but it will not qualify for this free shipping offer.
Music Direct will not charge additional shipping for any back orders items. Orders will be held to ship all back ordered items together when they are all received in stock.
Please Note: Orders that are less than $99 are not guaranteed to ship via FedEx. The ground shipping method used will be determined at Music Direct's discretion. Average ground delivery time ranges from 7-14 business days. Music Direct does not guarantee delivery within that specified time period.

I was looking at the Coltrane and Oscar Peterson blu rays...I've heard the Peterson one is excellent...don't know about the Coltrane title...but I heard some negative things about the Billie Holiday disc so I took a chance and bought one at THIS PRICE

I was looking at the Coltrane and Oscar Peterson blu rays...I've heard the Peterson one is excellent...don't know about the Coltrane title...but I heard some negative things about the Billie Holiday disc so I took a chance and bought one at THIS PRICE

I took a chance on the Billie Holiday for only $2.99 plus shipping.

Sorry if this question smacks of a neophyte's ignorance. I really appreciate your posts and your reviews, so I'm inclined to buy the three discs you mention in the first paragraph of this post. My question(s): are these discs multichannel? And if not, what is the aural joy of their format? Thanks for your time and consideration; peace

Back