The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don’t care about the Taylor/Kelce. It can be mildly entertaining but really, it doesn’t amount to a hill of beans if the Chiefs and Kelce don’t have the goods. Kate Upton never won a single World Series game for her husband and the Astros.

Also, I do appreciate you quoting Kelce directly because I otherwise wasn’t going to take the time to dig into that one. Now that I see exactly what he said and in its true context, I don’t have any problem with it.
Kate Upton does have the goods. ;)

And why are you guys continue to be so obsessed & spassed out over the Taylor/Kelce thing? I understand that from my 14 yo g'daughters... but really it's just grown into a ho-hum thing to me.
Because my daughter-in-law is a dyed-in-the-wool Swiftie and she keeps bombing us with texts about Taylor ad infinitum. I know more about what Taylor Swift is up to than Taylor Swift knows. o_O

"You know we love speaking things into existence, just manifesting life on this podcast. I'm gonna win another Super Bowl, just some of the things we like to say around here, because it's possible."

Note that he didn't say he would win the next SB, just that he expects to win another one. And indeed that is possible but how probable I don't know. I would like to see them win the next one because that's simply never been done before & I want that claim to go to the Chiefs.

So you have exposed the truth, Scott, and ruined all of our fun...this while The Evil Ricky is snickering behind our backs.

So, it seems that you are an instigator of fake news, Ricky. For shame! :ROFLMAO:
willis.jpeg

Hopefully, they’ll be better received than the new MLB uniforms. 🤔
My area is going nuts about Quick Trip patches on the sleeves. Sponsorship happens but the complaint is no one wants what looks like Cardinal red on the uni.

And in related news, the first pitch of the season by Andy Reid was a big ho-hum. A twenty foot throw to George Brett.

We still lost to the Twins, 4>1.

My area is going nuts about Quick Trip patches on the sleeves. Sponsorship happens but the complaint is no one wants what looks like Cardinal red on the uni.

And in related news, the first pitch of the season by Andy Reid was a big ho-hum. A twenty foot throw to George Brett.

We still lost to the Twins, 4>1.

Good to see that Reid didn’t throw out the Lombardi trophy. And, yes Sonik, 4 is greater than 1!🤣

Back