Calling All Billy Joel Fans

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for being a bit daft perhaps, but is this something that we in Europe (more specifically The Netherlands) could tune into as well?

I got BJ tix once for the stranger tour. My girlfriend had to cancel, so I asked my older less hip older brother to go. I told him we were going to see Billy Joel, the piano guy from NYC. He mistook this for Joel Grey, a dancer/singer and stage actor, known for doing Cabaret. He was quite confused. By the middle of the show he realized he was at a rock show, and not some weird rework of Cabaret. And, since he didn't dance at all, the main guy probably wasn't Joel Grey.

1712698205032.png

I'm about half way through this. Billy's voice is really still in great shape. And the duet with Sting .... Man can Sting still sing as well. Great show

It's behind a Paywall. But it was cut short here. Like it says...
Mid piano man. I wasn't sure if it was just my local station or what. I'm hoping I can find it on demand.

I taped it from Global TV (antenna). Started on time, enjoyed here. I believe the complete broadcast is on the DVR, will need to check.

Here on the east coast it started a half hour late (9:30) and ran to 11:30. I had the DVR set for 9-11so I missed the last 30 minutes (plus the additional 2 minutes).
I will try to record it again on the 19th. Hopefully.

Last edited:
Back