What's the Latest DISCRETE Quad LP Added to Your Pile? CD-4, UD-4

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. All

I`m back from my 6 weeks holiday in the South Island of New Zealand great weather great time, got a lot to catching up with..
Bill...

( BASF. CD-4 CDS-4 Brandenburg at the Philharmonic )-
( Toshiba. CD-4 TP-92002Z This is the 4Channal Sound )-
( Teichiku. CD-4 CDX-I3 Screen Music )-
( Pioneer. CD-4 4PQX-1005 4Channel Demonstration Record )-
( RCA. CD-4 ARD1-0781 Eugene Fodor plays Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto )-

IMG_0945.jpg
IMG_0946.jpg
IMG_0947.jpg
IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg
IMG_0950.jpg
IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg
IMG_0953.jpg

The Mill In The Black Forest
Orchestral arrangements of some familiar tunes by
Katelby, Leroy Anderson, Arthur Willard Pryor ("The Whistler and His Dog") and others.
kuopen Record Company KP 6011
(yes the vinyl is red)
View attachment 22245

View attachment 22246

View attachment 22247

I hope you enjoy it. I have another called Big Band Hits that I really enjoy. I found mine to play with good separation and minimal surface noise. I have a few ticks, but nothing serious and I have played it quite a few times as I am a Glenn Miller fan. I hope to find a copy of the one you have in the future as well. The Leroy Anderson track intrigues me.

I'd love to hear that Mancini! I hope Vocalion will include it in their upcoming batch.

So true...

I'm gonna need some help & advice on how to get setup for CD-4.. so I will start a separate QQ thread nearer the time (once I've robbed a bank and got a few zillion quid to buy all the equipment needed! :p ) but meantime I'm picking up the Quadradiscs as and when I see them cheap and in good enough nick.. maybe one day they will get some use.. here goes nothing.. :eek:

Back