What's the Latest Stereo (or Mono) SACD in Your Collection?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Hot Rocks (Big Hits & Fazed Cookies) - Rolling Stones (SACD).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 185
Get Yer Ya Ya's Out - Rolling Stones (SACD).

Adam, you are the bravest man on the "audio" planet...you go where most fear to tread...in the valley of bad "reputation" discs.... you march and never seem to even blink..casting aside the endless negative comments on these discs....you brush them aside and continue purchasing...you sir are a "steely eyed missile man"(Apollo 13):worthy

Adam, you are the bravest man on the "audio" planet...you go where most fear to tread...in the valley of bad "reputation" discs.... you march and never seem to even blink..casting aside the endless negative comments on these discs....you brush them aside and continue purchasing...you sir are a "steely eyed missile man"(Apollo 13):worthy

bah! :eek: I just happened to be there when the wheels (discs!) went round! :p

This showed up in the mail today.

Attachments

• waylon_sacd.jpg
    waylon_sacd.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 233
One thing I can't stand is heavy compression and ear bleeding brightness..if you were rating this disc from 1 to 10(10 being the best)for sound quality how would you rate it?

In relation to the mfsl-cd its sounds clearer to my ears due to the higher resolution. For sure no reference Material but the best sounding so far.

i would rate it with 7.

Back