Chicago DVD PBS.Hall Conert DD 5.1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbillquad

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
New Zealand . Hobsonville Rd. West Harbour
Hi. All

I bought this DVD some time ago still factory sealed it was packed away with others, still haven't unpacked every thing yet from the big move to a new home.
I put the DVD on last night and thoroughly enjoyed it, the DVD quality was very good & the DD 5.1 was excellent well balanced stage I felt like I was center front stage with audience around me.
Bill.

IMG_1133.jpg
IMG_1134.jpg
IMG_1135.jpg

It is a good DVD overall, one that I used to love watching, but nowadays, it's just gotten to the point where I can't stand to listen to Jason Scheff, Bill Champlin, and Keith Howland sing classic Chicago songs, especially when we now have the Quadio box set.

Yes the Quadio box set is the pinnacle I have it, but a live Video is a change to just the music a concert is a visual thing I guess....

It is a good DVD overall, one that I used to love watching, but nowadays, it's just gotten to the point where I can't stand to listen to Jason Scheff, Bill Champlin, and Keith Howland sing classic Chicago songs, especially when we now have the Quadio box set.

Back