A Loss

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

sondeguy

I am not aware if any at this site have had the opportunity or benefit of using a great resource for Turntalble info from the UK called the vinyl engine this superb site offered downloadable manuals on all things vinyl oriented and as with this site the more knowledgable could assist the newcomers. Unfortunately as with so many things the site is now closed. Any loss of any resource is sad but for those whose interest was in the maximum extraction of their vinyl collection, be it quad or stereo the loss of this site will be sorely missed.

Evidently I was precipitous( my death has been misreported) after 2 days of being closed Vinyl engine is now in maintenance mode evidentlly a site problem, I would recommend that they be placed in the links section as their downloads for manuals on Turntables and Tonearms as well as their pictorial archive is quite useful.

I've been a member for awhile now, and the folks there are great. They are very knowledgable if a bit high end;) .
Anyway, I have found their forum very helpful on issues of hum, cables, etc. I also have sent them manuals of my turntables, which were added to their rather large collection. Overall, a great resource for high end analogue stuff.
Marc

Back