A week in quad!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brent

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Tonight - just after the clock strikes midnight (at least on the East Coast of the US) we begin a full week in surround.
wp1606af11_1a.png

every track, including the spoken intros and the few commercials (about 1 an hour) will be presented in matrix quad. -
if the material was originally released in SQ or EV-4 , that's what we play, but if it was available in a discrete format, we've taken
the 4 channel source and encoded it for QS.
Each day, for the next week, beginning at midnight, we play 12 solid hours of beautiful music in surround, then at noon, we repeat
the entire 12 hours. This way no matter where you are in the world - if you have internet - we have the quad for you. -
And no repeats - so by the end of the week we'll have offered up 84 unique hours of material. After that we'll feature a solid block
of 12 hours in surround each week in the same format midnight to noon, then again noon to midnight.

so join us - and please - comments are welcome

Click here for the pop-up player!

Hey Bill --

Gonna try and finally catch your show this week, If I'm streaming via bluetooth into my Marantz amp, I should just select my SQ setting right? Like any other 2 Channel SQ source? Looking forward to it :)

Back