Alan Parsons confirmed the Eye In The Sky MCH mix!!!!! :) :)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would give up on the single Blu-Ray release and just get the box set.
It's been almost 6 months since the release of the box set.
Let's face it. The single Blu-Ray release has been cancelled.

:(

I would give up on the single Blu-Ray release and just get the box set.
It's been almost 6 months since the release of the box set.
Let's face it. The single Blu-Ray release has been cancelled.

:(

Which invariably means ALL subsequent AP remasters will be HUGE box sets, as well. Nay, I'm content with my HDAD Classic Records DVD~A 2.0 remaster from the original analogue tapes!

Which invariably means ALL subsequent AP remasters will be HUGE box sets, as well. Nay, I'm content with my HDAD Classic Records DVD~A 2.0 remaster from the original analogue tapes!

Yes, Parsons used a lot of tricks with phasing on these 2-channel recordings so that they really sound great in faux surround. Eye in the Sky is especially good. So no big box set purchases here either.

Yes, Parsons used a lot of tricks with phasing on these 2-channel recordings so that they really sound great in faux surround. Eye in the Sky is especially good. So no big box set purchases here either.

You're absolutely right. And if I did consider the AP EYE box set purchase, it will be down the pike when AmazonUS offers it at a GREATLY REDUCED PRICE as a Warehouse Special!

Last edited:
Just orered this...much anticipated and I want all Alan Parsons Project albums in bluray surround..I also bit the bullet and got a free trial of Amazon prime in order to get the XTC oranges and lemons blue ray for $13 (Amazon Prime members only). And to make the order really worthwhile, I ordered the original Plant of the apes blu ray set for a ridiculous $19....Hey, this is $50 well spent and lots of fun in my future!

Back